Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity

A very next day you got up early.. and left the room because you didn't know anything what he did to you in last moments but the pain you feel in inner thigh hit you hard that you can feel weird... it really hurting you still..

"Hey y/n.. " a man infront of you smiling with a greet.. he looked so charming in white loose silk shirt and black straight pants. He's looking at you for some response...you glaring him continuously then he touched your shoulder to get out of your thoughts. You maintain your stand infront of him and smile.

"Yaa hii jungkook.. " you replied with a gentle nod. You actually wanted to tell him that he's looking very handsome but as he is your ex so you stopped..

"You looked in so hurry? Why?? " He asked looking at your condition. You didn't want to tell him.. ofcourse you can not. So you lied about the last night.

"Yah umm jungkook actually last night I over drunk and was slipped on floor.. so....

"Soo?? "

"Yaa so I thought I should leave now and take some my rest in my home..."

"Ahh I remember that's why I heard your scream.. oh I'm so sorry y/n..I should have helped you.." he felt lite guilt but you managed to stop him..

"jungkook now I'm alright just I want to take rest soo..." you lowered your head as if you wanted to get rid of him right now or you just do not want to talk to him..

"Ohk y/n go on your way.. bye see you soon.." he smiled as you turned to wave at him..

I should get out of here immediately before Jimin comes here.

You stepped out of the house and went away from there.. You were finding it difficult to walk so you took a taxi halfway.

On the other hand Jimin woke up with hangover..his head hurting more but he really not able to remind last night what he did.. he's totally unaware..he just know that someone knocking the door when you both were making out.. and that was the jeon jungkook.

"Fuck!! " Jimin came out of his sleep. He was very surprised not to see you by his side.

maybe in the bathroom

Jimin went near the bathroom and called out to you softly, but seeing that no sound came, Jimin got upset. So he tried to open the bathroom but it opened very easily as if you had not locked it..

"Y/n?? " He called out to find you. But you were not there, rather the person who should not have been there was taking bath there.

"The fuck are you doing here?? " Jimin yelled..

"Oh professor..You should never enter someone's bathroom without tipping them..."

"Oh c'mon blooding ass this is my room and you're inside my bathroom.. come out.. " Jimin shouted loudly.

"Jimin you forgot this is my bathroom and for your kind information, see the door.. which is connected to my room.. come here Mr park.. " a blonde hair man pulled jimin to other side of bathroom which is unbelievably connect to both rooms.. Jimin was very surprised he called jungkook for this ..

"What's the matter to you both.. taehyung ?? What the fuck are you doing here?? Isn't your room in left of the corridor??? " Jungkook asked as he found out taehyung in wrong room..

"Ahh actually kookie.. you know that I've an alergy and its necessary for me to take bath every 5 to 6 hours.. and in my room's bathroom.. The geyser was not working properly and hot water was not coming from it, so I came to the front room. I didn't know that this room was connected to jimin's room.. " he told.. jimin's eyes were peircing jungkooks but he can not do anything rather than leaving his house right now.

I kill you damn taehyung

Jimin stepped out of his home after the long ass argument..

"Taehyung sorry to say but I think you too may leave right now.." jungkook angrily told taehyung for leaving and he just sighed after wearing his bathrobe.

Evening at taehyung home

taehyung wasn't surprised at all when he found out that the bathroom was connected to another room. Rather there was a satisfied smile on his face.. as if he got something big..

You were absolutely right y/n. How can I give up on you so easily?I have seen all that done and now you will know well how I use this thing for myself. No one can stop you from being mine. Jimin himself will push you out of his life...just wait and watch Ms. Kim. No I should say Mrs. Kim..

*To be continued*

Um I'm sorry tooooo
Late to update I was
Kinda busy in my
Life.. but I make sure
To update once or twice
in a week, i just need
Your support ◉‿◉