Chapter 15 "A promise"

"Never.."

As soon as both of them heard the sound, they started looking towards the window.

"Ahhhhh.... Jennifer...." Lisa screamed as she saw her through window.. she about to hug her but damn window came between them.

"Lisa peace...let me in first.." jennie said stepping inside from the door.

Meanwhile lisa and sujan also went out of that room and gazed jennie, who grabbed tones of laggage.

"Jennie what is all this?? " Lisa wonder looking that all.

"Surprise gurlsss..." Jennie started stepping slowly her high heels tapping on wooden floor, making sound.

"Jennie..I think you have come to live in Korea for whole life now..." Sujan said hitting lisa while little bit laugh.

"Ouchhh why are you hitting me.?? " Lisa hits back the Sujan, while jennie chuckled looking them.

"C'mon there's need of any wooden rule or something.." jennie burst out laughing.

Actually all three had forgotten that they are here at the funeral.

"Why??? " Sujan confused about her words.

"Dumbo...cause you both are hitting each other with your little hands...it will more worthy when you hit with that rule.." she laughed grabbing her tummy, Sujan and lisa both make a pout at the same time and that's enough to make Jennie laugh more.

"Wait a minute... c'mon you both come here.. don't be a statue there.." jennie told both of them to come and stand parallel while she hold a phone in hand.

"What are you doing ?? " Sujan asked being dumb here.

"Aishhh this bish..I want a selfie of us c'mon now.. don't be dramatic.." Jennie smiled looking camera of that phone and both of them did same..

"Yeahh that's look cute.. now I put it on insta...but what about caption??" Jennie made a confuse look and gave a look both of them...they two are unknown about what she want to do.

"C'mon jennie keep your phone off now..we are in busan.." lisa being frustrated here cause of jennie and sujan chuckled.

"Ahhh here... *The gang of three beautiful gurls always rock* now upload...wohooo.." she sighed and keep her phone on her purse.

"Dad where is Grandma? " You asked dad who sit on chair without any expression like living death body* then you gazed toward coffin which is kept on middle of the hall.

You shaking him with their shoulders and make him a flinch.

"Dear..." He loose himself and hug you while sobbing.

"Grandmaa...I-I wa-want to see her..please once.." You said to church father but he refused to open it. You started crying putting your head on coffin.

Jimin immediately came to you as soon as he heard your cry, he couldn't see it, and that's how you came crying all the way. he didn't want you to get sick he felt something in his heart...his heart shrinking slowly.. he felt some pain in chest but refused to tell you. He didn't want you in trouble.

jimin came out of there, he breathed in the open air. Although he still has chest pain.

Sujan came to you with her friends, you were sitting down on the ground. Tears welled up in Sujan's eyes as soon as she saw you crying.

"Y/n...stop crying...you can't cry like that..look at yourself...It doesn't make any sense, if you cry like this grandma will not come back.." jimin came to no where and sympathized you holding your back and rubbing while you crying like hell sound.