Chapter 47 " O - "

After some time, Jimin's eyes opened, he realized as if he had been sleeping for a long time but it was only 15 minutes but the girl was still sleeping. He picked up his coat and started leaving from there, then his coat lightly touched the girl's face due to which she woke up...

Jimin turned his face to the other side and walked away. He had come a short distance away and the girl behind him was watching him go. However, neither Jimin could see that girl nor that girl could see Jimin's face and he came forward from there.

That girl was none other than you..Your eyes suddenly fell on his phone and wallet which he had left beside you, you picked up his wallet and phone and started running behind him.

Jimin was standing near his car which was parked on the bridge when he heard your voice.

"Hey??? You left your wallet and phone..." You screamed.. so that he can hear your voice and he did .

As soon as Jimin heard your voice, he started running near you following your voice. His attention was somewhere. When he was crossing the road and coming towards you, you saw his face.You realized it was Jimin. You can't believe in your eyes..

You checked his wallet card..  And then looked at him.. suddenly your gazed fell on a truck who's coming from the other side of highway...

"JIMIN !!! " you screamed...and all he smiled at you...

You rushed to him to save him..Pushed him to the other side and fell on him... You had no idea that Jimin's head hit the rock very badly. Jimin shouted loudly, his eyes were slightly open..he was seeing everything blurry, your hair was hanging in front of his eyes. Your worried face with teary eyes became an imprint in his mind...your tears fell on his eyes one by one like a rainy drops... and he completed passed out.. 

"Jimin get up... Hey... Plzz open your eyes..." You cried...

You realised that he fainted... You touched his back of head, it was completely bloody.. you looked at your hand palm.... Somehow you dragged him to his car..You tied his head tightly with the handkerchief kept nearby so that no more bleeding could occur, a lot of blood had already flowed out then you quickly started driving to the nearest hospital...

There was no stopping the tears from your eyes, you were trying to wake Jimin up again and again but his eyes were not opening...

"I'm sorry jimin..  pls get up.... " You were trying to wake him up again and again but he was lying completely unconscious, as soon as you reached the hospital, you took the car inside and after coming out, you laid him in the stretcher..

You quickly took the stretcher inside the hospital.

"Doctor !!! .. doctor plss save him..." You cried out and calling the doctor.. then From nowhere doctor arrive.. 

"Mam First of all you have to complete all the formalities and only till then I can do check if its a major issue or not....."

"Has your brain gone haywire? If you don't treat him now, he will die..." You shouted on doctor..

"Mam pls listen me...You will have to give all the information, only then we can start his treatment... " The doctor said and left from there...

You immediately went to the counter and filled in all the information.

"Mam Fill this also.. Its necessary to write about your relationship with patient.. "

You withdrew your hand, you had no other option, so you wrote whatever came to your mind… You picked up the pen again and wrote wife of patient in relation status..

"Pls come with me..." Nurse tell you to come... She reached to doctor with all the documents...

"Alright.. take the patient in OT.."

--time skip--

You called Sujan and your dad and informed them that you have come to the hospital with Jimin. He has met with an accident, both of them can come to the hospital any time..

His phone call ringing so many times... But you really don't wanna pick up.. you afraid what if theres a phone call his parents... what will you say them.. where's jimin?? how's he??  So its now good to not pick up the calls..until you assure that he's safe..

You sat outside the operation theater with your head bowed, your eyes were completely red. There were still stains of Jimin's blood on your hands and shoulders which had dried...You were not able to understand why all this started happening suddenly..Jimin's last smile was visible again and again in front of your face. You were worried whether he would be okay or not. You stood in front of OT again and then sat down, waiting for the doctor to come out...

Finally you heard the door opening, you quickly took your step towards OT.

"Madam.. A lot of blood has flowed from his head and he is in great need of blood, we will have to give him blood transfusion.. " the doctor said..

"Then, save him by blood transfusion... What happened doctor, why aren't you saying anything??? "

"Look, his blood is O negative and we do not have this blood available in the hospital now, so if you know someone with O negative blood group or if you are O negative then you can help, otherwise it is not possible to save him...  "

"Doctor, My blood group is B positive.."

"Then pls arrange blood as soon as possible.." he left..

"Y/n... What happened?? Where's jimin?? Is he alright?? " Sujan ran from a distance in the hospital and reached the OT, your dad was also following her.

She grabbed your hand and shaking your whole body, You were lost.. you were not able to understand anything...

"Sujan w-we.. ca-can n-not save h-him.. "

"What the hell.. where's he tell me? Where's the doctor?? " Your dad came to you searching for doctor as well..

"Dad pls stop it... Doctor said we need O negative blood group and none of us have O negative blood..."

"Y/n.. so we should find the blood soon.. don't worry I call my friends and colleagues.." He went out to make the call.

"Come here y/n... Pls sit you're looking so tired... Don't worry jimin will be fine soon.. " she said while crying.. her tears wasn't stop dripping..

"H-how.. how will he be fine ?? Its all my fault Sujan.. I.. I cu-cursed him..sometimes ago I cursed him.. that WHY DOESN'T HE LEAVE THE WORLD?.. it's all my fault Sujan.. wh-what i-if h-he di-died.....

"Shut up..  Nothing like this will happen. You are thinking too much, uncle must be bringing someone to donate blood...and we will save him soon... he'll be fine pls now stop crying... " She said and hugged you tightly.. you was sobbing so hard even you feel difficulty to take breath coz of crying... She patted your back.. and make you sit on bench..

After some time you got an idea, you went out of the hospital running, Sujan suddenly started running behind you, she was tensed to see you running...

"Y/n?? Where are you going ?? " She shouted you from behind... You got the car and pick up your cell phone..

"Sujan I got an idea.." you said picking up your cell phone and searching something in jimin's chatbox...

Sujan came close to you and started watching with you on phone screen...

"What are you doing y/n... " She asked in confused..

You finally found out the list of all student informations which jimin sent to you two months back.....you opened that pdf and started searching all people's blood group.. This was a student information list which had information about all the students and blood group was also written in it. 

"B..B ...AB...A..B...O.. that is but its O positive.. B...AB... B...B....A...A...A...B..B...AB ..O, thats O...sujan its O negative.. but he is..... " You side scrolled to see the student name.... And that was...

"Who?? " Sujan asked interrupted you...

*To be continued*

Author : hope you like this chapter..