Chapter 63 "Fainted"

The morning of the day was not like every morning. y/n waited the whole night for a message from jimin and now it was almost evening, she had her phone in her hand and was sitting at the window. She had no idea what was happening to her. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and immediately stood up, brushing away her tears.

"Y/n, are you crying?? What I'm asking, you must be missing Jimin.." Sujan removed her hand and sat next to her.

"There is nothing like this. I was just missing mom. You also know that when I need her the most, I often shed tears.."  You tried to keep the reality inside because it is not right to tell Sujan the situation you are in now.

"Y/n It's been 7 years since your mom left, now you should be happy instead of crying by remembering her like this because the world you are in is very dangerous, Here you will meet different types of people, good and bad, at least your mother is safe in heaven... Right?? " She smiled placing her hand on yours.

"You're right Sujan..There are many types of people here, some good and some very bad. You cannot consider everyone yours...There will be no one here to trust you, so it is not wrong to always be alone..."

"Hmm.." Sujan got a little upset by your words because usually you say such things when you are very upset..

"Sujan.. I may have to go out for some work tonight, will you take care of the house for me?? " you said..

"Well yes but where are you going ??? Is it all good ?? " She asked..

"Uh.. ofcourse everything is just fine.. actually This evening a friend of mine is coming from America, so I want to go straight to the airport to meet her because she has to return back..." You lied.

"A friend? Don't I know her?? "

"Ofcourse you do not.. cause she's not korean.. She has been my friend since the last time I was in USA with dad.."

"Okay... I'll be here.. you can go and meet her okay.." Sujan said..

"Thanks so I'm getting ready.." you stood up and hugged her before going to take shower.  

---------

It was 12 o'clock in the night, you were waiting for Jimin for 3 hours, his fight was going to come tonight in Korea. You were feeling very weak. It was no longer possible to stand still for a moment, so you took a chair for yourself and sat comfortably. Your feet were swollen.

"Yes sujan, don't worry, I will come in some time..." You talked to Sujan on phone.

After an hour, a flight landed at the airport and you stood up from your chair to look at Jimin. He was coming this way but he didn't even look at you.

"Jimin!!!?? I am here..." You waved at him.. he was coming to you after seeing.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you peacefully.. I have booked a resort, let's go there.." You accepted what Jimin said, Jimin seems completely different to you than before. He did not look at you lovingly even once nor did he ask about your well-being, although both of you had talked before. But still, when you both meet after a long time, he always hugs you.

Your phone ringing took all your attention...You looked at the phone. It was Sujan's call. You thought it will better to talk to her because she gets upset over the smallest things.

"Yaa Sujan?? What happened?? " You asked..

"Where are you ?? Do I need to come there?? Let me know if there is any problem?? " She asked..

"Sujan I'm fine. Well I'm with my friend in Kevin Resort..you just do not worry okay.. " Saying this you disconnected the call..

"Jimin ah.. its Sujan asking me where I'm.. "

"Hmm... Y/n I came to ask you about taehyung.. " Jimin saw your reaction as he mentioned taehyung.. your skin got pale.. but not because of him.. you already was feeling bad..

"What happened?? Why did your face turn pale after hearing his name???" He asked again.. as you were sweating..

"Jimin I have already told you that it is not what you are thinking, I am unwell.. You're so focused on Taehyung that you can't even see my condition right now. What's wrong with you Jimin? " You looked into Jimin's eyes, there was none of that love and care that you used to understand at first glance.

"Y/n I'm doing so much to make our future better, Do you think I'm crazy? Every time I can't get you the same and this time the limit has been crossed. You spoiled everything by having a relationship with someone else, you cheated on me, I can tolerate that but you considered my love as a game..."

"What are you saying Jimin?? .." you asked being confused you didn't know what he was talking about.

He slightly show you his phone.. there were some picture of you and taehyung in bad condition.. you couldn't believe.. how?? How can it happens??

"Ji-jiminn its not me.. I can not be ? I don't know anything pls.. jimin you have to trust me.. " your eyes got tear in second you could not understand what was all this happening...

"You're a whore who wants to sleep with everyone aren't you??? I could have given you all this if I had not truly loved you and now to do all this I want to leave you alone to do whatever you want with whomever you want. First it was Jungkook and now Taehyung... Shit man... you're disgusting.." Jimin said with so much anger and frustration..

After hearing this you shook him badly.. He couldn't bear you any longer, so while trying to free his hand from you, his hand accidentally bang on your cheek and you felt that he slapped you. Before he could say anything, he thought it best to leave from here.

Your tears rolled down as he left you alone.. your legs were trembling and your whole body became weak as hell even its difficult to stand.. 

"Jim.. jimin... " You stood up calling his name, but hearing all this felt as if the ground had slipped from under your feet.

"Y/n!!!! " Sujan had heard everything and she came running to you. Before you could fall on the ground, she caught you. You had become unconscious by placing your head on her shoulder. Tears were flowing from your eyes...

*To be continued*

Maybe I updated after
So long but still this
Story have soul..
C'mon don't forget
To cheer me😢