Chapter 21 "punishment part II"

"pr-professor....."

"You will tell me directly or else I have to get it in my own way ?? " He looked at you with twinkling eyes.

"Jimin what are you talking about ???? " You had no idea what Jimin was talking about.

"I'm talking about Jungkook.......y/n...I know very well you know him don't you?? " You were shocked to hear this sentence of his.

"J-ju-jungkook !!!!.." You didn't understand what to say.

Without saying anything, jimin pushed you away from him and stood back after fixing his clothes. You kept watching him sitting down with teary eyes.

"I should never have told you about my feelings, I had no idea that you would stoop so low. I took pity on you and told you the questions of the exam. Consider this as my favor to you..." Jimin was very angry but you didn't know why, first dad was asking you about jungkook, now jimin too.

At the moment you were not understanding anything, After all what are they talking about, what have you done like this and why are they bringing Jungkook in the middle?

All this was going on like a tsunami wave in your mind and you were not able to understand your own character in your own life.

"Y/n I am telling you something, are you not hearing???.." Jimin picked you up from your place then you came back to your senses as soon as he picked and slapped on your butt.

"J-jimin please..do-don't do that..." You begged in front of jimin. Your eyes are filled with tears ..

"you don't know anything??? ..." he smiled.

"No jimin... I don't know anything. And jungkook... yes he was my boyfriend, but you also knew this thing, then why are you doing such a thing with me?? " you tried to look into jimin's eyes but he did not look at you and started carrying you outside the room with him.

"Y/n...wait ....Let me explain you, what I'm talking about?? " He smirked and walk towards his bedroom, still your hands cover his neck like a scarf and your legs all around his waist as you hugged him but no...he did it on purpose.

"Ji-jimin What are you doing??...let me go, I have exam day after tomorrow..." You tried hard to look at him but he kept ignoring you every time till he reached the room.

"Y/n, I don't know you're such a that type of girl..." He smirked and threw you on his bed then closed the door from inside.

You were still very confused, what is he saying? What is all this happening? you were not understanding anything.

"Ji-jimin Look, don't come near me, let me go please...." Tears welled up in your eyes as soon as you saw Jimin coming towards you.

"Shut up bitch " Jimin slowly unbuttoned all the buttons on his shirt.

He slowly made his steps towards you, you were constantly asking him to not come near you but he didn't want to listen to a single word from you.

"You want to know what you have done because of which I am behaving like this ?? " He held your throat and his face was very close to yours.

You were having trouble breathing. He was holding your throat very tightly. You tried to release his hands but failed.

"Y/n, You didn't tell me that you don't love Jungkook anymore, but you said that there's nothing left between you and Jungkook...right ?? " Jimin looked into your eyes with his sharp eyes.

"Ji-jimin please..first release my throat, I'm having difficulty in breathing..." You said haltingly.

"I leave your throat, now tell me what's going on between you and Jungkook??.." he realised your throat from his grip..

"Hughh ahhh..." You managed to speak after clearing throat.

"Now tell me .." he shouted.

"Ji-jimin...You've got a misunderstanding, there's nothing between me and Jungkook anymore..."

"Misunderstanding..uhh misunderstanding y/n???... Okay let me tell you ...noo... actually let me show you..." He took out the phone from his pocket.

He showed you some photos which someone had mailed to him. Your eyes became dazzled. You couldn't believe your eyes at all, even you took the phone from jimin's hand and started zooming in on the photos.

"J-ji-jimin t-thi-this g-girl c-can-cannot be m-me.... This c-can't b-be ha-happen...I-I d-do-don't k-kn-know j-ji-jimin ...p-pl-please ..be-believe me....please she ca-can't be me...tr-trust m-me j-jimin..." You are crying so hard and can't say any word correctly.

"Y/n...I should thank the person who sent me this mail, otherwise I would not have come to know that all this is going on behind me.." Jimin snatched his phone from you.

"I-I d-do-don't k-kn-know j-ji-jimin..wha-what the h-hell is g-going wi-with me.." you crying and jimin don't want to see you like this but he also got very much angry.

"Umm..y/n...You should show me your skills too, shouldn't you? .." he smirked and started unbuckling his belt.

"Ji-jimin please it's not me leave me please I beg you .." you said but he didn't care.

"You need punishment bitch...for betraying me.." He hit you with the belt.

You were lying on the bed, crying but Jimin didn't stop hitting you until your hands bled. He threw his belt on the side of the bed and came closer to you. you were crying very badly, Jimin put his hand on your hand where it was bleeding and took out a handkerchief from his pocket.

"You don't need to worry, I'll take care of Jungkook, and for now you need to be punished for what you did..." He tied the handkerchief on your hand from where blood was oozing and you were moaning.

Jimin wiped your tears with his hand. and pulled you close.

"See dear...I don't know if I love you or not, but I don't want anyone else to see you or get close to you, and I certainly won't tolerate anyone having sex with you... you're mine ... you're professor's bitch...and don't dare to run...you don't know how bad I am..and who I am..." He patted your cheeks and smiled while you still crying without noice.

"That's enough for today, before my mom dad comes..you pick up your stuff and go home, my driver will drop you..." He kissed your lips after saying this.

You're moaning little bit when he kissed you. You were not able to understand at all, did all this happen to you? what does jimin want from you ??

"J-ji-jimin believe me... it's not me ... Please...."

"You're tired ...go now..and take rest.." he said.

He just hold your hand to take you out of his house but then the doorbell rang. jimin had understood that maybe mom dad has come.

"Y/n.. you stay here until I come to the room, don't open the door. Lock door from inside...." He said and left you.

Somehow you put your legs on the ground and proceeded to lock the door from inside. Your legs can't tolerate it, they have bruises too.
Even you will not be able to wear revealing clothes from now on, he mercilessly hit you and after that he started pretending to love you.

That's all going on your head with that who sent him that images and why?? Because all you know is that , those photos aren't real.. it's all fake..cause you don't remember anything like that if you did so.

*To be continued*

Thanks me later 🌚..guys enjoy this chapter but be alert for upcoming cause maybe there will be more fun 🌚🔥 have a nice day thank you army 💜🫰🏻and please support I need your love.. 💜and I newly updated my another fanfiction *DADDY* based on Jeon Jungkook (as a mafia)..please find it on my profile ..thank you again💜

Suspension:

Actually no one knows about jimin from where he relate...but soon to be reveal it, as he started revealing his own character which he hide it... keep excites for knowing about his mom and dad.