Chapter 23 "love sick"

It was dinner time, Jimin's mother had cooked for dinner however Aera is not interested in cooking. But she loves to eat. Anyway, jimin came downstairs from his room and his dad was staring at him because he is wearing the same clothes he was wearing a while back, His dad thought that he had gone to change his clothes but he was looking very upset too.

"Um..jimin I thought You had gone to change clothes...but alright you looked so tensed ...is it alright ??? " He said before gulping the noodles.

"It's nothing actually I have lot of work so I'm just tired...umm mom ..Please pack japchae and kimbap...I will eat in my room only..." He stepped towards the kitchen while answering his dad.

Aera was feeling something wrong. Anyway, what was her work, she only comes here to trouble jimin and that's what she wants, by the way let me tell you all that she is not his real sister, she is step sister. You will know about this in depth later, for the time being know that jimin doesn't like his mom dad and sister at all that's why he doesn't live with them and he teaches in your dad's university as a professor.

I will have to take food to my room, otherwise how will I give food to y/n, she will have to starve.

Jimin thought himself and take the dinner from mother's hand.

Knock knock.

Jimin knocked on the door softly so that no one in the house could hear it. You came to the door and slowly opened the door, Jimin entered inside and immediately closed the door from behind.

"Y/n, have dinner.." Jimin put the tray of food on the table and looked at you.

"Jimin...You also must not have eaten, you also wash your hands and come to eat..." You took out the plate of food.

"Y/n I have eaten, you eat then go to sleep, I will sleep here on the sofa..." Jimin took out clothes from the cupboard. He took off his watch and placed it on the table.

"Are you mad??? Jimin.. it's very difficult to understand you, means you can do anything with me by blackmailing me and when it comes to helplessness, you can't even sleep on the same bed together...?? " you said.

"Y/n..Now I'm about to get married so I want to stay away from you..." he said sternly.

"O-okay..." You said, You didn't like hearing his words at all, but what do you do, you haven't understood what is in his heart, nor is he able to tell you all this.

Y/n probably didn't like hearing all this, her face immediately withered, but if she has any feelings for me, she will definitely tell me once and if not, then she wouldn't care about my marriage.

He thought himself managing his eye contact to you.

"Jimin you can sleep on the bed if you don't feel comfortable, it's your room anyway.." You took your place on the chair and started eating food.

you had kept food for jimin also but jimin had brought only one pair of chopsticks and you put them in his plate. It was very difficult for you to eat because how could you eat with your hands. Jimin took a look at you.

"You can use my chopstick.." he said.

"so how do you eat ?? " You asked staring him.

"I'll dust off that chopsticks and use them.." he said.

"I think you should eat first, then I'll wash it and use that.." you said like annoying him.

"Can't you accept anything once??..don't be stubborn every time.." he shouted on you but this time you didn't take him funny..cause it hurts you and you broke eye contact with him.

"You shut your mouth and eat quietly, otherwise I will not eat too..." You yelled him frustratedly, he just shocked to see you like this.

"Really ?? ...You tell me, how can I eat with my mouth closed??.." he dramatically said and annyoing you.

"Uhhhh...eat how you want but eaaatttttt...." You frustrated.

"Give me that chopstick..." He rudely said. you stare him and give him.

jimin started eating he ate a few mouthfuls and you were just looking at him but he didn't care, his whole focus was on eating.

"Jimin..." You said.

"Hmm..." He hummed while mouthful and staring at you like you disturbed him.

"Nothing..."

"by the way y/n .. you tell me..don't you mind that I have done everything with you and now I'm getting married somewhere else, I mean I didn't know you were really a whore..By the way, Jungkook's choice is not that bad, but yes, if you want, you can get physical with me even after my marriage, in return I will give you some money..which is right for you.." He said.

"Jimin...you're so bad I didn't know you thought so badly about me. First thing, I didn't ask for that what happened between us, you forced me to do..and yes I still love jungkook and it's not my fault if he's done this to me before.. he had said that he will marry me, I had absolutely no idea that he is such a big cheater...And all those pictures are fake, and why did you use me when you already had a girlfriend, why you blackmailed me.." You started crying saying all this, jimin was still eating food but seeing you crying he put back his chopsticks almost his eating was done.

"Y/n... I was infatuated with you in the beginning.. and I don't regret what I did to you because it was all my revenge, remember? You insulted me in front of everyone on your father's birthday...And you are not yet aware of my intention... the more you stay close to me, the more you will be troubled..." He cleared all and left you with your thoughts.

Jimin came to the washroom saying all this, He rested his head on the wall. He was looking very upset.

After saying all this y/n will now go away from me forever. I don't know what I'm doing, I myself can't understand what I want..she doesn't love me...she never loves me...she loves jungkook instead.....I can't force her to love me...all she knew about my darkside, so how can I think of like that....On the one side, I'm troubling her by pretending to take revenge, on the other, I'm troubling myself seeing her upset, what is all happening with me.

Jimin sat down in the bathtub, tears welled up in his eyes. He had never cried for a girl before. Maybe he had an attachment to you or it is love-sick..

 Maybe he had an attachment to you or it is love-sick

Thank you army for your love and support... I'm trying my best to make you feel real in this fanfiction...hope you all like it ..and support me as you do.. thanks again and stay tuned 💜🫰🏻✨