Chapter 32 "In NYC"

"Yunji is looking so gorgeous.. isn't she?? Jimin" his mom asked him, he stood near her.. passing her a fake smile...

"Alright...Groom took the bride's hand and bring her to the stage..." Church's Father said him..Jimin's attention broke as soon as Father's voice reached his ears, he was looking at you for a long time.

Jimin put his hand forward and Yunji put her hand on his..he was standing very close to yunji, suddenly he winked at yunji. She was totally surprised by his behaviour ...he did this just to make you feel jealous and it worked...but yunji's heart took another place to fly..

You made a fist by frustration and jealousy..

Jimin's mother gave him the ring box. Yunji also had a ring box in her hand. They're going to wear a ring each other...

Are you sure y/n... Please look at me once..
Jimin thought himself, staring you.. hoping for a response that you don't wanna him to get marry with someone else.. but you're looking somewhere else..

He knelt down in front of Yunji...she smiled widely..

Thud sound as someone fell on ground**

As soon as Jimin heard this voice, he came running towards you, you had fallen on the ground due to dizziness...

Sujan called your name back to back as she want to wake you up...

Y/n...

Y/n.....are you listening me???

C'mon bitch wake up...

She took a glass full of water and sprinkled on you....

"Ahhh.." you wiped your face with your palm...taking heavy breath.....started looking around as you saw your all background place are changed... you're at your room, barclay appartment in new york..

"do you have any idea?? how long have you been sleeping?? It's evening, we have to go to Jimin's pre wedding occasion.." she yelled you..

"Did jimin not married yet?? " You asked, totally being confused..

"Are you dumb??? Or are you waiting for his wedding, also not want to go ??? " She asked..

"I mean I had a day dream?? No...it was not less than nightmare... Goshh... I fainted over there... "

"Over where???? " She asked..

"He's going to be...ahh..um.. forget it.. I'm going to take shower then I'll get ready..." You stand up, changing the whole topic about that you're going to say.. she didn't even mad.. she's busy with her own imagination, she thinks that there would be more handsome korean men....she also think that Jimin is so handsome but she never disturbed or never be tensioned about his wedding anyway..

Jimin was sitting near a big pond. He looked quite calm, there was no worry on his forehead. After gazing at the pond for some time, he picked up a small stone lying on the bank.

He threw the stone on the pond in such a way that it jumped 3 to 4 times and sank for the 5th time.

There was a fish which started swimming just behind that stone thinking that some food item had been thrown for it..

Ahh it happens, it often happens not at all what you think. Perhaps something similar is happening with me too, many such secrets have been hidden from me which I have whole right to know. Whenever I try to know about him, to understand something about him, whenever I try to think about Mr Min, my head starts to ache rapidly or is it all because of that accident ?? Maybe! I saw Mr min in front of me at the time of car accident, I remember very well and I heard a voice from somewhere that child was probably of my age at that time or he must have been a few years older than me.... He..he called DAD.. he called him dad but Mr. Min has only a daughter or maybe he has a son too which he doesn't wanna tell us about...?