Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"

You're crying as hell...but he didn't melt..

Jimin has never told me before that he loves someone. I never even accepted that he can love too. The way he treats Aera, tries to stay away from us.. always he tried to make us stay away from him... He even came here in seoul to live without us, firstly I thought it was his nature.. I thought he didn't want to get along with many people.. even he didn't have many friends..he always being rude.. I thought jimin was like his mother, no mercy...no love for family... selfish all time..but I really miss her....If she was alive today, Jimin would never have behaved like this.
.

Jimin's step mother was standing outside, watching everything from the window....she was seeing that you really love jimin very much but she couldn't understand whats the problem between you two. She left immediately from there before anyone else see her..

You immediately stood up from your place and went to the restroom to fix your face, your face was looking very ordinary, Well you don't need any makeup anyway, you are very beautiful but still you put on a little makeup from the kit that was kept there.

You didn't know that jimin is still standing outside but this time he was talking to someone....someone is none other than his father in law (soon to be):

Jimin just glanced at you..

This girl is such a dramatist. Just cried so much there and came again with makeup, this time no matter how hard you try nothing will change y/n... I will not change my mood at all even if I live my whole life without you. If I will cry for you all my life but can never trust you and never want you next to me as my wife, never.. you aren't worth it..

Jimin thought looking at you then...

"Jimin.? Jimin ??? Are you okay?? Mr. Min asked him..with confusion..

"Ya..yeahh.. sorry sir....." Then he intrupted by him..

"I'm not sir..? You can call me dad..." He correct him..

"Um.. yeah dad.. I just thinking about my life after marrying with yunji.. well she's like beauty with brain.... " He smiled at him..

It didn't take too much time for Yunji come here... she already heard all what jimin said just before a minute...she smiled..at him.

"I want to talk to you..." Jimin's mom said to Mr park...

"Yes say..." He responded..

"Not here...come with me..." She pointed him..to come...

She took him a peaceful place where no-one else..

"What happened...?? " Mr park replied..

"Did you already know that Jimin is in love with a girl?? " As she said.. Mr park got a mini heart attack cause he never want this marriage to be messed up...

"What're you saying??? Jimin is in LOVE....ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY.??? " He yelled...

"You might not know but I have seen that poor girl crying for jimin with my own eyes.." she had a tear in her eyes..

"Are you stupid??? How can a person who has not cared for anyone's feelings till date love an unknown girl??? How can it be possible?"

"Lest we commit a big mistake unknowingly..." She looked down on her feet...

"Nothing like this will happen, you have some misunderstanding.." he harshed..

"This marriage can't happen..."

"I don't want to talk about it. Let it happen as its happening..."

"But..

She didn't even finish her sentence and Mr. Park left..