Chapter 19 "secret"

The bright morning sun was falling straight on Jimin's face, he turned his face to the other side while remaining sleepy. After some time, the loud sound of the alarm broke Jimin's sleep and Jimin sat up on his bed like a lazy person.

"Aishh It's morning so early. I have to sleep for a while but will be late for university..." He picked up his blanket and stood up from the bed.

Jimin fixed his bed. As he moved forward to the calendar, he saw that it was weekend holiday. He rubbed his neck and sat back on the bed while sighed.

"Ahh, if I had known before, I would have taken half my sleep..." He lay down on the bed again.

"It's morning y/n c'mon wakeup, don't you have to go professor's house ?? " Sujan woke up early and she's trying to wake you up because you slept very late last night cause of your studies.

"So should I go to his house from early morning?? " you said in your sleepy voice.

She just laughed and go back to her place keeping laptop in her lap and start typing. *god knows what she typing*

"He won't even wake up yet..." You said.

"Ooh So you got up come on now brush your teeth too, you have coffee on the dinning, warm it up before sipping and yaaa uncle is waiting for you downstairs..." She said everything in one breath as if she has no more time to talk to you.

"C'mon relax... It's saturday.. weekand holiday... I want to take some rest, ahhhh..." You yawned.

She didn't listen to you, you moved towards her then went towards the washroom turning your face to the other side.

"Yaa...wanna die??" She yelled at you cause you sprinkled some water on her head.

"You have been glued to the laptop since morning, what are you doing???" You sat on the chair in front of her.

"I have a project you know.." she said without looking at you, her eyes glued on laptop screen.

"Yaaa..I know you're making money online...Teach me too but...right now I have a coffee waiting for me..." You said getting up.

"And your dad too..." She smiled little awkward..as if you're gonna die with your dad's hand.

"Yaa he too...but why ? " You went out of room rubbing your neck.

"Hii dad.. what's up" you waved your hand to him and he stared you.

"Your maths exam is after two days and you are getting up at 9 o'clock..." He started yelling.

"C'mon dad..." Saying this you entered the kitchen but only then..

"Y/n...I just told you something.. Come here in front of me..." He shouted.

"Sorry dad...but I have studied all night so got up late in the morning..." You said while sitting on sofa.

"Who asked you to sit?? "

You were just about to sit down but his words make you stood up again.

"Ahemmhh.." you manage your legs to stand straight.

"What's going on between you and jungkook?? " As soon as your father mentioned Jungkook, the ground slipped from your feet.

"W-who?? J-ju-jungkook?? " You pretended not to recognize him.

"Your so called boyfriend.. don't you know?? " He's in mood rn..

"Dad ..actually ...There is nothing like that, I want to study, so I drink coffee and go to my room..." You left him like this and went to kitchen for coffee.

"aishh I know she will not tell me directly, just like her mother..." He picked up the newspaper and when you started climbing the stairs, he looked at you once and then started looking back at the newspaper.

Who told dad about jungkook?? Surely Jungkook's hand is behind this again, he doesn't want me to be at peace.

You were talking to yourself and you didn't even know you were in your room

"Um...what happened? What are you looking for? " You saw Sujan, she was standing near the window as if looking at someone.

"Shhhh..come here....look at him" She pointed with the finger of his hand.

"Who??" You went to her, you looked in the direction she showed you with her finger.

"J-j-jungkooookkk.. " you screamed so loud.

"Hey... don't shout...uncle will hear you..." She put her hand on your mouth and remove when you became silent.

"What is he doing here??" You peeped through the window.

"May have come to see you ?? " She asked looking at you and being silent for a while.

"Yaaa why are you looking at me like this.. No way.. why would I meet him and anyway I am not interested in him anymore..." You ignored him and sat on your bed.

"You are not speaking from your heart, tell the truth, are you and him still having an affair?? " She asked scrolling something in phone.

"No...But he met me in my college, he said that he will study here..." You met her eyes and she too started looking at you as if she was saddened to hear all this.

"Really !!!...um I mean seriously he will study with you.." she asked blinking her eyes two times.

"So what ??? " You asked.

"It only means that he still has feelings for you..." She said smiling.

"Shut up... I-I-I d-don't l-lo-love him anymore.." you hasitated.

"Who said ?" She asked.

"I said.. it's over Sujan... I'm not interested him..." You rolled your eyes.

" So you're interested in Jimin ???? " She chuckled.

"Um no wayyyy..." You said and went towards the washroom.

"She will never say it but she still has feelings for Jungkook..." Sujan said softly and went out of the room.

You were sitting in the bath tub in the washroom. All you could think about was what Jungkook was doing outside your house, and also who would have told your dad about the relationship between you and jk.     You were feeling that jimin can tell all this to your dad, that too so that dad separates you from jk and then jimin has a chance.

"No, jimin doesn't have much time to talk all these things to my dad..." you said.

"Then who told??? Um ...waitt.. Only 3 people know about me and jungkook, one is Sujan, the other is jimin but jimin knows jungkook by face only he doesn't know his name, and the third one is jungkook himself...." You put a lot of force on your mind.

"And what was jungkook doing in front of my house did he come to tell my dad all this??...now I'm 100% sure he came to tell dad...jungkook I'll chop you... I'll never leave you this soon..." You made your fist and hit that bath tub... due to which the tap of the bath tub opened and water started filling in it slowly.

*To be continued*

Sorry for updating these much late.. actually I've my exam on going...so I'm busy these days...but I'm sure that you'll enjoy this story time to time...please support my work and do vote. Thank you army 💜🫰🏻..stay with me..💞