Chapter 31 "pain in luv"

Month of May...

It had been 2 months since the university was closed. All the hostel students are in their respective homes. Jimin went to New York with his mom dad and sister where their business company is situated...You were in Busan with your dad & Sujan for enjoying your summer vacation.

Jimin's wedding is going to happen next month, he has specially invited you and your dad.

I'm too late... If I had talked to jimin earlier about this, then maybe eomma's last wish would have been fulfilled..

Your dad was thinking while sitting in the garden.. He had Jimin's wedding card in his hand, which he was reading.

By the way, I don't really wanna go to Jimin's wedding, but he works with me, so its necessary to go to his wedding..

Jimin is spending his quality time with Yun Ji in NY..he had to be with her even though he didn't want to...
Both were going back to their home after doing a lot of shopping..at the moment yun ji was understanding that Jimin didn't show any special interest in her..

"Um... Jimin Now I'm leaving, will you drop me off at west 112th street????" She asked.

"Um ya I'll pass by, I'll drop you...by the way what's your work there?? " He asked casually, while driving.. not so much taking interest..

"Actually my friend lives there..I have to invite her in our wedding.."

Jimin's face drops as soon as she talks about this wedding Actually he does not want to do this marriage at all, he has compulsion that he has to do this. He has understood very well that he loves you but he doesn't know whether you love him or not.

Two months back you came to tell him about this but he didn't listen a single thing.. after that nothing happened between you and him during this time jimin didn't even see you online or maybe you blocked him but he didn't message you either...

"Jimin see you soon..bye" she said while waving at him..

"Hm.." jimin fake smiled...and started engine to drive..

Will jimin have seen yoongi's message or not????If he has seen, then till now he has not even sent a message.. Maybe jimin doesn't believe yoongi's words, but how can this happen?? It's been 2 months since he didn't send a single message. If he was really in love then how did he stay without talking for so many days. 

You're eating snacks while thinking all, you didn't see Sujan she just glaring you from starting...

"Are you that much dumb??? " She shouted, sitting near you.

"Uh...what do u mean?? " You asked her as you heard.

"Look you scattered all the seaweeds, look down ... You aren't a child anymore, are you?? Just clean it all it's not your house, and there isn't any maid to clean it ... You've to clean it yourself..just do it now...." She yelled before heading towards the door of kitchen..

"Ahhh.. seriously!! " You went to pick up a broom to clean it as well..

"Aren't you gonna eat these??? " You asked her in kitchen, looking at those two icecream packs..

"Not now... I'm keeping it in fridge to stay cool.. and not melted.." she said while putting them in fridge..

"Alright..." You said, leaving kitchen.

Taehyung is in his home in Daegu, he's enjoying in town with his family..His dad doesn't know anything special about your dad but he knows jimin's dad very well since jimin's family is also related to Daegu, they have been together...