Chapter 45 "open threat"

Warning : do not dare to laugh on the title of this chapter🙂

Jimin spread his legs and lay down on the bed comfortably, it was 12 o'clock at night, ever since he came to Paris, his entire routine has become disturbed, he cannot sleep at night even after being so tired...

"Bring me some coffee in my room..." He said on a phone call..

In a few minutes there was a knock at the door and an elderly woman entered the room with a tray of coffee. She put the tray down and walked out of the room with her head down, she was very surprised because jimin never let him in his room shirtless. Jimin was shirtless and he was sitting comfortably.

Jimin again picked up the phone in his hand and started messaging on an unknown id.

I'm coming on next week : Jimin

?? : I'm waiting✨

A girl whose face was not visible at all kept the phone on her side. She looks happy her lips only visible and the satisfaction on her lips...

NEXT WEEK IN KOREA

"Sir I want to talk to you about something...." Jimin talked to someone on the phone while sitting on driving seat..and closing the door..

After a few seconds, Jimin hung up his phone…he was looking a little happy and excited. He took his car out of the airport and almost his car was running on the highway in the middle of the city.It seemed as if his attention was somewhere else, he seemed happy till some time ago, but as soon as he passed by the park, some old memories came to his mind...

I wish everything would be like before..

He made a wish and from there he ran fast the car and reached his destination.

"Hii Jimin...You have changed a lot since then..." A mid age man said..spreading his hands like he want jimin hug him... He did..

"Hm

"Hm.. I don't think so.." he replied..after being separated..

"You got short hairs... Gained weight.. and looked little sad... Whats the problem?? .." The man signaled him to sit and both of them sat at their respective places.

"Nothing.. Actually then.. I was a teacher... Now I'm a businessman.." Jimin's way of talking had also changed to a great extent. he is not even talking like before..

"Jimin... Why did you want to meet me??? " The man came to the point.

" Yeah.... So Mr. Kim... I want your daughter... I am neither working under you nor am I your daughter's professor... I am from a  reputated world's richest family and I'm very famous businessman all over the world and as far as I know your daughter had argued with me regarding this...and even after that, if your daughter is not want to marrying me then your daughter is not aware of my madness...I CAN go to any extent to get HER..."

Jimin said and got up from that place, your dad heard the sound of his car leaving. Dad stood as if nothing had happened...

"How will I explain to her that Jimin has come back and is stubborn again? Does jimin know about her accident?? .. I would be in big trouble if I don't solve this problem soon.."

Ring ring .. suddenly dad's phone rang...

"Dad ?? Where are you??? " he picked and heard your voice..

" Princess... I..I ...am with my client.. I'll call you later ... " He immediately hung up..

"What the fuck is this ??? Why I'm feeling something strange ?? Is there anything gonna happen ???? Ahhh... I'm fucking tired of all this... And that too I have to go college again.. after my accident...aaahhhhhhhhh... I really don't wanna go that fuxking university... Same University?? Same rooms... Same classes... Same campus...same fucking mess...  All this reminds me of him...doesn't let me forget him..." You're so fucked up... The whole is that you don't really want remind of him... You hate jimin... Hate him from the bottom of your heart... And the same level of love he has for you... He loves you from the botton of his heart... Don't know how this lovely feelings had changed into hate.. 

Instead of going to university, it would be better if I go and sit somewhere quiet so that I do not remember that person.

You switched off the light of your room and silently closed the curtains and started sleeping.. Although it was only 5 in the evening.

"I truly want her no matter how.. " There was a kind of madness in Jimin's mind, he was yearning to touch you.. to feel you for a long time...he has a glass of alcohol in his hand... he's sipping one by one... His eyes fully got red... Evening turned into night quickly.... Jimin fell on the floor... He's fully in sleep...his messed hairs are flying cause of cold wind which came from the window... And some little water sprinkled on his face through window.....It seems as if it is raining...

Author : that too much late to update... Sorry I was busy in my world... But I do not reallt want to stop this story not really... I want the end.... HAPPY END...