Chapter 44 "Paris"

A man wearing a mask was sneaking inside a building like a thief, looking as if he was searching for someone then he quickly collides with a lady who was coming running towards the corridor from inside....lady went ahead without turning back, the man looked back at her.

Whats Ga-eun doing here??

The man said in surprise but he didn't have much time to think about that so he again got busy with his work, he went ahead in search of someone, although the whole building was deserted. Because the building was under construction... Thats why he was so amused to see a lady *Ga-eun*

In korea

You had been admitted to the hospital, you had fractured your leg because of falling from the stairs and it was very difficult and tensed for your dad and Sujan..you need them in your tough condition..

"Sujan, what are you doing with the phone, I have been watching you tik tik tik on the phone for a long time?? Whom are you talking with??" You shouted her, glaring she smiled at you like a psycho, you can feel her smile, thinking something fishy..

"Nobody... I'm just watching news.. " she said..

"News?? At this time?? about what?? " You asked her, once she looked at you then turned her eyes back to phone screen with sarcastic smile.. you caught her smile instantly..

"You know me?? Right?? " You asked again, she didn't reply..

"I'm asking to you??? Tell me the news then " You forced to your words, expecting that she would listen..

"Its none of your business.. "

"I'll chop you.. wanna die?? " You screamed her snatching the phone but she locked her phone immediately before taking her phone away..You fake smiled as if you're so done with her.. and she chuckled at your silly reaction... But you made your face more way serious....

In paris

The screen of the phone placed on the table popped up and the attention of the person sitting in front went towards that screen, he immediately took the phone in his hand, due to the darkness person's face could not be visible clearly..

Message from Sujan but why would she message me so late in the night?

He opened the chat inbox, saw a picture, yet to download.. As soon as he downloaded the photo, he lost his senses, he immediately called from the same id, he rang 3.. 4 times but she didn't pick up the call... The reason is, not picking up the call is.......

"Sujan??? Why aren't you picking up the call... Someone is calling you... " You told her... She ignored you.. she know that you're not able to catch her phone so she's relaxed.. sighing putting the tray on your bed..

You snatched the phone pushing yourself a little more to grab her phone and you got it.. accepting the call..

"Hello... " You called on the phoen call... You feel something when they didn't say a single word..

"Hello??? Are you there??? " You repeated the same words.. 2 to 3 times but didn't hear in reply..

"C'mon what rubbish is this?? Aren't you able to hear me??? " You once again said on the phone call..

Jimin closed his eyes as he heard your voice.. his heart got melted.. actually your words melted his heart..almost its been a couple of month...he didn't hear you, didn't see you... Thats why he's so happy to hear you but can't express it to you.. he didn't wanna ruin your happy moment but he desperately wanna hear and wanna see you but it's only half possible..but it can be better than before..

Y/n... You didn't try to contact me even once. If I didn't tell about my heart to Sujan that day, she would have misunderstood me too. I'm not a criminal... I never can be a criminal you have a misunderstanding.. how can I tell you??? From the day you told me that I would rather die than seeing your face, I have been away from you forever... And never want to come to you.. never y/n..

"Hey are you listening me??? " You said but then he hung up the call aggressively.. thinking all that..

You know what jimin has a problem that he can't tell anyone what he think about the person or any other person... He can't express his feeling...He will keep suffocating but he will not narrate the condition of his heart to anyone... Especially not to you.. cause you always misunderstood him.. you thought he's the troublemaker to you.. you thought he always want to use you.. we actually don't know the reason of this but you don't wanna see him any more...

Flash back start..

"I never want to see your face, go as far as possible from here, I would rather die than seeing your face..."

"I do... I never ever come back to you until you beg me to come in your life ... I never turned back to see you anymore.. THANKS TO UNDERSTAND ME THIS WAY.. " Since then jimin didn't come back in these two months.

Flashback end...

Jimin angrily threw his phone down so hard that the whole phone broke into many pieces... He went and sat on the bed, put his elbows on his knees and held his head.. Every single thing of yours was piercing him like a needle in his ears but he was all alone, don't know what happened that everything ended even before something started between you two, or this is the new beginning of this end..

He took a shower and took off his night suit, wiping his hair with a towel.

" It's been a long time since I haven't been home..." He sighed and set his bed for sleeping..

In korea

"What type of people's calls come in your phone... Disgusting.." you said but sujan didn't catch it quickly then she realised about jimin and came faster than light, grabbing her phone immediately..

"Wtf.." you mumbled watching her every action..

She started texting something on phone, you can see her sparky eyes coz of dark but not clearly that whom she's texting.. well you already told your friends and Sujan that no-one take name of him *jimin* infront of her.. but she's Sujan who even do text or talk with him.. but you are unaware of this.... And you might also be interested to know why jimin isn't a professor anymore.. well I will absolutely tell you about this later..

Spoiler :

?? : I'm coming on next week..

I'm waiting ✨ :??