Chapter 56 "Proposal💍"

You can smell a fresh fragrance of jasmine, gardenia, lavender, peony, lily and so many more even you can't recognise but it really smell so well and luxurious...There was darkness all around and nothing could be seen even though your eyes were blindfolded. Jimin held your hand and brought you with him to the middle of the hall. You couldn't see anything, only the feeling of Jimin's touch and the fragrance of many types of flowers around you..

Maybe there are bouquets in front of me, that's why there's smell so many fresh flowers.

"Y/n.. come and sit properly.. there's a chair behind you.." He made you sit on the chair and who knows where he went himself..

"Jimin where are you going?? " You asked as he left your hand... you're about stand then you heard a voice...a voice of him.. with a mic.. echoing in hall..

"Miss Kim y/n... Here I'm Park Jimin.. " As soon as he said, your blindfold was removed, it felt as if someone had opened the blindfold from behind by pulling something like thread..

You now can see him even you can see around yourself everything... you're in awe..Your dad smiled looking at you.. you can Sujan who's standing beside him with the annoying Jeon fucking Jungkook.. but he too smiled..parents of jimin are also present there.. and Aera...yaa she has came a while ago..she really look little tired..looks like she just got off the plane and came here in your party.. you can see jennie lisa and rosé too.. You had met jennie and lisa before but rosé has come to Korea after 7 years you have seen her after 7 years... Everyone is just woww.. you're these much happy to see your friends and families..

You just reminded that you're in so beautiful era.. you're looking around you.. there are so many flowers..

So this fragrance was coming from these chandeliers ?? Wowwwwww.. y/n.. I don't think you ever see any chandelier like this or you've ever smell any Chandeliers like these.. they all are looking so beautiful and freshy like a little garden on them.. wooowww... Everywhere just flower flower flower it looks so special and unique. Woww the baby purple era of light on it looks so cutie...I just wanna have a picture with them..you can y/n.. but not yet... It really looks so beautiful..so lovely just looking like a wowww...

You were watching the scene around you with great excitement and enthusiasm. Jimin was in front of you with the mic in his hand.. he smiled and looks so happy to see you with the excitement.. your big doe eyes are twinkling like a starlight..

"Y/n

"Y/n.. I want to say something.." jimin came slowly to near you with his big steps...Everyone was looking at you and Jimin with great excitement..The entire decoration was matching with your dress, everyone was praising it a lot. Jimin really used a very nice way to propose you..

I became a fan of this decoration really..I want this type of decoration in my wedding wowwww

Jimin held your hand softly.. he put the mic aside then a man with a tray came near you and him..man opened it and you can see a ring box on it.. As soon as he opened the box infront of you.. the LED light started falling on the diamond of the ring..which really looks elegant and classy.. the ring looks really beautiful..