Chapter 30 "Texting"

"Why are you doing all this??? Yoongi ... What do you want to tell Jimin? he doesn't care about me or you're thinking that he loves me? No, not at all...He hates me, and you can't believe my words, you can go and ask him yourself, let's go to his house right now...." You yelled at yoongi a lot. Holding his hand, you wanted to make him sit in the car, but yoongi jerked his hand.

"Stop it y/n... If jimin is not your bf then jungkook is... Right ??? jungkook is your bf, you lied to me that you're single, aren't you??.. Let me call him...." Yoongi just said this and started calling Jungkook when you took the phone out of his hand.

"Yoongi.. stop it.... And yes I lied that I'm single but not because I want you to be my bf. You were just my best friend... we had no relationship beyond this... YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING..." You shouted him.. he was just speechless and nothing did.... He was looking like He had many dreams but was shattered in a jiffy.

"Calm down yoongi... We have been together, used to talk before..that nothing happened between us. try to understand.... I only considered you as my best friend... You took me wrong.. you thought I was talking to ---.... Ahhh... It's ok... But I... I don't love you yoongi... Listen.. If I loved you then why did I tell you about Jungkook....huhh.. ?? " You tried hard to make him understand.

"Cause you wanted to make me feel jealous...." He told.

"Ahhhhh... No... Yoongi... I .. I never had any intention to make you feel jealous.... I just told you that all cause I considered you as my best friend.. whom I can tell everything..." You said facepalming..

"Ahh.. alright but Jimin.. ?? " Yoongi asked..

"Jimin is my professor in the university where I study..." You sat on the bench, he was looking at you.

"I'm sorry.. but ha-how c-can I.. I suppose to... " He said..

"Alright....then ask him...call him.. " You told him to call jimin.

Yoongi takes out his phone and calls him but at first Jimin doesn't pick up the call. He call him twice then second time jimin picked up..

" Hello... Me .. yoongi ... " He told in call.

"Hii.. well.. I'm busy now.." Jimin picked up the call and again went to the corner and started talking.

"Jimin... Just 2 minute... I want to ask that is it true that you're going to marry soon??? " Yoongi asked him.

"Yeahh... Well... The one with whom I'm going to marry is still in my house, actually the girl's father is my father's childhood friend...they're in my house right now.. that's why I'm busy.." he said.

"Ooh.. I'm sorry... You can join them bye.." Yoongi said and hung up.

"It's o..." Before Jimin could say anything, the phone was disconnected, he gave a strange expression..

How do he know that I'm going to get married? .....ahh...

Jimin just thought while joined his mom and dad again...

"It's ok.. " yoongi told you.

"Yoongi... it's not ok..." You said.

"Mean????.." he asked..

"Is that all you have done wrong with me?? ... The photo you had wrongly edited and sent to jimin, I want that if you're my true friend, then remove this misunderstanding of jimin... Tell him that you edited those pictures and sent him to take revenge from me .." you said..

"Alright... I message him.. "

"Do.. infront of me.. " you said harshly..

yoongi told jimin everything right in the text...