"Ending for the great come back"

So guys as you read the last two chapters where Jimin broke up with yn.. I actually wanted to show more on this story but it got already 60+ chapters and it should be less than 70 so I just want to end this part here with a twist and will upload new beginning of other part as PART 2.. I'll give you a quick summary of next part where you can see a little boy with yn.. In between what was going on with Jimin and where he was??? Or where he is now??? All the things you'll get to know in the next part so stay tuned..

And I left the part about yoongi and his family so you'll see his family too in next part.. there's deep relation with yoongi's family and Jimin's real mom.. so this story was lengthy but the next isn't that huge cause there'll be just the past life of jimin and his future ofcourse, I will surely try that jimin and yn will get together and it will be happy ending but.. Jimin is suffering so much in my story so I apologise for this 😭

Okay...

And as I love Taehyung so I had already a twist with him I really don't want to tell now but you can comment how you want to see him like a Villain or a Hero??

About jungkook so he too is gonna surprise you with his family.. you'll see ga-eun and the other guy who I didn't mention in this story..

For now bye and thank you for your love... See you again in another PART I'll tell you before 2 to 3 days if I'll upload it..

Thank you so much armys you're the best part of me and my bts members 💜

Don't hate taehyung he's really cute and innocent man... And suga is very smart and cute guy you should love them too okay... Don't take this story as in real life it just a imagination of mine and nothing else... There's reason to make their character like a villain in this story and the reason only relate to the story okay... I love all of them and I'm ot7 💜 want to meet BTS once in my life ..

B A N G T A N A R M Y W O R L D

Guys and have a look to my new fanfiction *Academic Love* ft. Jeon Jungkook x Reader..

Thanks again