Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"

Jimin was crying in his bathroom and you were sitting on the bed crying. You were crying not because he is getting married but thinking about whatever concept he has for you. It wasn't really your fault here, because Jimin was hesitant to tell you what was in his heart and somewhere in your heart too, love for jimin was about to reveal but you are also well aware of his darkside.

The way he told you everything that he was doing all this with a sense of revenge, since then you also started thinking wrongly about him but you also don't want jimin to marry another girl, you were already unable to tell this but now after all this you don't even want to come in front of him. You were not able to understand anything, many thoughts were going on in your mind like ocean waves...then you suddenly remember that Jimin is in the bathroom for a long time and no sound is coming from there.

You got up from bed, went to the bathroom door and knocked, but there was no response.

"Jimin ..Open the door, what are you doing inside, come out..." You said in a low voice but it reached to him.

He was still sitting in the bathtub then he came back to his senses after hearing your voice.

Jimin got up from his place, he immediately washed his face, and took off all the clothes as he was wet and wrapped a towel around his waist.

You were very surprised to see Jimin in this condition, his face was completely red as if he had just cried, his eyes were looking red and there was swelling. Water was dripping from Jimin's hair which was flowing like a stream in his chest. He ignored your presence and took out another towel from the cupboard to wipe his hair.

"Jimin you were taking a bath???.... I thought....."

"You thought????....stop thinking and go to sleep, it's 11 pm..." He yelled while wearing pjs.

"Jimin ... I don't have night suit...I feel uncomfortable..." You said.

Jimin immediately went towards the cupboard and threw a pajama and a loose t-shirt towards you.

"Go to restroom and change it..."

"These are your clothes, they will not fit me..." You took his t-shirt in hand and saw its size.

"Then don't wear anything, sleep as you want to sleep..." He yelled.

Jimin dried his hair with the dryer and turned on the fan, grabbed a blanket and pillow from the bed and lay down on the sofa. During that time you kept looking at him, he did not even look at you and closed his eyes silently.

You slowly went towards the restroom and put on the t shirt and pj given by him.

It's very difficult to tell Jimin what is in my heart and I might not be able to say it for the rest of my life. And today he has clearly said that he was doing all this to take revenge from me, it means that he does not love me, then why are such thoughts coming in my mind. I am sure, he doesn't love me, and I think I should leave here as soon as possible so that there is no further problem due to which jimin gets more trouble and anyway he is about to get married now. It's not right for me and jimin to be in the same room. What to do, I can't go out of here, if someone is awake in hall, there will be a big mess.

you were lost in your thoughts.

"Yaaa..turn off the lights.." Jimin yelled you as if he is disturbing from your presence.

You immediately turned off all the lights and slowly lay down on the bed, putting the blanket over yourself.

You were not able to sleep at all, you were changing your direction in every 2 minutes.. There were many thoughts in your mind which were going upheaval.. Even that soft bed was stinging like thorns for you. Once you looked at jimin, he was sleeping very deeply, he didn't even notice that his blanket was rolling half on the floor. You got up from the bed without any sound and went to his sofa.