Chapter 25 "Repentance?"

Jimin came out of his house after having breakfast..He sat in his car. He did not keep the driver, started driving the car himself. The driver was also surprised to see this but he could not say anything to jimin.

This girl always brings some or the other trouble for me, one is that her phone is switched off. Second, I cannot call her father, if she is not at home, her father will ask me 10 questions about her. I don't even have Sujan's number. If she had known anything, I would have been helped.

Jimin was thinking, when his phone started ringing.

"This is definitely y/n's call..." He said while picking up phone, he stared that name and looked so tensed but he picked up that call.

"Umm...hello sir...! " He nervously said after clearing his throat.

"Jimin.. do you know where y/n is?? " Jimin got sweaty from his question, he was not worried about what he would say to your father but he was thinking that where are you if not in home.

"S-sir .. actually I-I don't know maybe she's with her friends...she left my home before yesterday night..so I can't tell you clearly about her...." He said..wiping his sweat from forehead.

"Okay...If you get her call or meet her, then send her home..." Your dad said before hanged up.

"She has bothered me so much. Don't know where she will be at this time and if she is not found then what will I tell her father..." He frustrated and tensed too he changed gear and started driving fast.

"Uncle ...Is y/n with...professor?? " Sujan asked your dad.

"No... Jimin doesn't even know where she is..." He said sitting on couch.

Your dad's face was clearly visible that how much he is getting tense, Sujan was also repeatedly calling your other colleagues and asking but you were not with any of them.

"Hii...um...Mam... I am calling Sujan from principal's house..will you get me talking to y/n's friends??" She asked hostel warden..

"Ok... I will..." She said and run to your classmates *taehyung and seo*

"Taehyung ... here's call for you .." warden said giving glare to him, he was talking to seo and they both laughing so hard, then she came and they both stopped suddenly.

"But why would my parents call on the hostel phone? ..." He said looking her then rolled his eyes to seo. Warden glared him because she doesn't like them at all.

"Maybe it's her call? " Seo gazed tae and smirked. The warden was watching the drama of both of them, she was looking very angry, tae immediately went ahead and took the phone in his hand.

Hashhh luckily ..he didn't say anything about our phones

Seo thought to himself and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Huhhh....hey .." tae said after clearing his throat, looking at seo and warden with his raised eyebrows.

"Hii... Are y/n's classmate?? " Sujan asked.

"Um...y/n...um you?? W-who a-are y-you?? " Tae hasitated as he got that she Isn't you.

"Me!!... I'm Sujan...um..do you know.. where's y/n??" She asked him with sweet voice.

"I-I don't know about her...and how can I know..I'm in hostel now..." He said with awkward smile giving to that warden, who's glaring him.

"Th-thank you...umm can you plz give phone to warden mam ? " Sujan said.

"Y-yeahh sure...I forgot .. " he said.

"Mam your phone..." Tae said giving her phone and sigh in relief but warden stared him with frustration.