Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"

Jimin quickly came down the stairs, put all the buttons back on his shirt, once looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair then moved on towards the door.

He went ahead and opened the door.

"Umm....hello mom dad....

"Oppa....why are you sweating so much??? " His sister said with suspicious eyes.

"Aera..I didn't know, you have come from so far to ask me this stupid question..." He replied her without thinking anything.

"I didn't even want to come here, eomma said that's why I came..." She rolled her eyes from him.

"If you have come, keep your mouth shut..."

"Will you both stop fighting?? " Mr. Park yelled both.. they staring at each other then aera stepped inside ..her heels tapping on the floor so much , that was irritating jimin... she hung up her bag on jimin's shoulder with some attitude.

"Take your bag off my shoulder, or I'll throw it on the ground..." Jimin took her bag in his hand and threw it on the ground.

"Eomma ..Saw, that's why I don't like coming here, you forcefully brought me here, Jimin doesn't respect me at all..." She spread her legs on the sofa and sat down.

Jimin immediately went to her and stood in front of her.

"This is not your father's house..." He yelled.

"JIMIN..Should you use such words in front of your dad??? " His mom shouted him and her big doe eyes just glued on jimin.

"Mom you saw my mistake. You haven't taught it at all how to sit in other's house..."

"You are his brother... and as much as this house is yours, it is her also..." Eomma said and left to kitchen , searching some snacks to eat.

"Hashhhh....." Jimin heaved a sigh of relief and sat down on the sofa, staring at her.

Aera put her legs on the top of the table and started looking at Jimin.

"Aeraaa...You can't put your dirty feet on the table like that..." Jimin shouted.

"Jimin...Don't force me to do worse than this..." She said and ignore him.

"Jimin..I have come here to talk to you about something important..." His dad said.

"What's that? " He asked.

"Where are you going now?? "

"I'm not going anywhere .." he said.

"So where were you coming from?? " His dad asked ..Aera just looking jimin and her dad..

"Dad A-actually.. I-I came from university.." jimin realised that he was not wearing homie clothes.

"University?? But today is weekend holiday, isn't it?? " He asked doubting.

"Yeah.. but exams are going on in the university. That's why I had to go..." He somehow managed to speak lie.

"Hmm.." that slow voice came from Aera's mouth, jimin staring at her.

"Alright... yeah.. actually I was saying that...You are grown up now. And I think you should get married now..." As soon as dad spoke the last line, jimin was stunned and Aera just wanted to see how Jimin's reaction would be.

"What happened oppa??.." she smirked.

"Dad, I don't want to get married right now.. " he immediately said.

"Jimin you know very well, I don't have time for all these things, and I have come for a few months, I want to find a good girl for you and get engaged in these few months...also I'm going to shopping tomorrow with your mom.." He said.