Chapter 43 "Misterious night"

It had been two months since your university opened, you were seeing a lot of unknown faces, especially girls...

Gosh.. how much has changed in two months. Now nothing is the same in this university.

You were sitting in the canteen hanging your face.

"Y/n.. Why are you sitting here alone?? "

you heard the voice of a boy you know very well..

"Jungkook.. go from here, I don't want to talk to you right now..." You recognized his voice without even looking at him...jungkook curled his lips into a faint smile and sat down next to you on right side..

"Are you bored?? " he said, putting his hand on your thigh.. you slightly remove his hand..

"Leave me..." you said quietly.

" Yaa jungkookahh.. " A deep husky voice came from behind..

"Come here taehyungshi..." He said, you turned to look at jungkook who's sitting next to you then turned to look at V.. who's coming near you and jungkook with his so called bestfriend seo.. some girls glared to them, no doubt V and seo are looking so handsome..

A girl suddenly sit next to you on other side.. and placed her palm on your shoulder..

"Y/n...." V called your name..

"Umm.. Eurah.. can you sit there?? I wanna talk to her.." V gestures to sit her on other place.. as she came here on your left side..

A smile made up on your lips, a smile of victory.. but you quickly changed it..

"Y/n!! I know very well that you are missing him.. aren't you?? " V said while sighing..

"I know y/n.. I'm sorry.. because of me you lost him.. no we all lost him.. that thing is different that me and jimin didn't get along till date but I'm sad for you..."

"It's not your fault and V, jungkook, seo I don't want to talk about it any longer..."

You saw Sujan coming to you, you stood up and went to her...

"Lets go Sujan..." You hold her hand and dragged her with yourself..

He knows very well that it was not his fault in this, yet he is being talked nonsense..

You're watching outside through window of your car.. meanwhile sujan driving the car.. your tensed was showing up on your face clearly... That shrinked forehead..

"Um.. y/n why don't you tell your dad about him ?? "

"About what?? " You glared her..

"About jimin!! " She wishpered.

"Who's jimin?? "

"Hahahaha.." she laughed on your words..

"Y/n, you love him.. you're running away to talk about him but not your heart and mind.. your mind think about him 24x7, your heart started beating fast when someone say his name.. and still you think you don't love him.. you're foolish...if you think jimin doesn't love you.. its okay but think about yourself..how will you manage without him ??? I'm damn sure that he too must be missing you.. "

"But I'M NOT MISSING HIM ANYMORE..." You screamed so loud..

"Alright but I just wanna tell you that.. jimin is in paris right now.. " Sujan slowed the car..

"Who told you?? " You quickly asked her.. doubtful.

"Aera told me.. I asked her about him and she said that he and ga-eun are in paris right now.. "