Chapter 62 "Fucked up"

You opened your eyes, you were lying on bed in your room..Your eyes went towards Sujan and you looked at her she was waiting for you to wake up..

"Y/n!! Are you okay??? " She touched your forehead..and you nodded..

"What happened to me sujan?? " You looked around as if your eyes were searching for someone else but all you found near you was Sujan and was no one there.

"When I came into the room, you were lying unconscious in the bathroom. I think you are unwell...you need some rest..." Sujan took out paracetamol from the medikit.

"I..I wan..want to tell you..som...something.."

"What y/n??? " She turned her face to you..

"Ac.. actually I..I sa..saw tae..taehyung..here in, in my bathroom.." You didn’t know what to say but you were sure it was Taehyung.

"Y/n.. You still haven't been able to get Taehyung out of your mind? C'mon, how can he be here y/n?? And he just wanted to trouble you, you think too much about him, that's why he has started appearing in your dreams..."

"Perhaps.." Sujan smiled at your answer and got up from her place.

"Y/n.. Now I prepare something for dinner, you take rest and here is your phone, if you need anything, call me, okay?? " She smile and left your room after squeeze your cheeks..

I don't think I saw taehyung in my dream because it can't be a dream he came here in real but ... If he really came here then there would be some evidence I should search the room once.

You got up slowly from your bed and started peeping into the windows of the room. Although you looked everywhere but did not find anything. Taehyung isn't that stupid that he'll leave any evidence..

On the other hand, Jimin had already called someone for arranging for his flight to Korea and he would went Korea by tomorrow. He was looking very angry due to his behavior. Jimin already suspected taehyung that he would attract you and his suspicion now turned into reality but a decision taken in anger is never right.

Jimin didn't like Taehyung from the beginning but Jimin never imagined that he would do so much in his life. Taehyung had become a villain in his life and if Taehyung comes in front of him now, Jimin will kill him. Jimin had bought a new iPhone for himself because his entire phone was completely broken. However, Jimin also kept that completely broken phone with him. He kept looking at that broken phone in his hand for a long time.

Jimin changed his Sim and put it on the iPhone which he had recently purchased. This turn of his life plays a very important role for him because he had already changed a lot when you came, it took a long time for him to come back to his old self.

He opened his iphone and scrolling to some other apps and opened the specific one through he chat with you.. and you're showing him online.. he did message to you and you answered him with speed of light as you were waiting for him to come online..

Jimin : y/n!!

Hey jimin👋🏻 : Y/n

Jimin : I'm coming
Korea tomorrow

Really???? 😃: Y/n

Jimin : want to talk
About something
serious.

About our wedding
Right??🤔 : Y/n

Jimin : um yaa
something like that