Chapter 20 "punishment part I"

You came and stood in front of jimin's house just a while ago. You put your hand towards the doorbell, but before you could press it, someone inside opened the door.

"Ooh Hii professor Jimin..nice to meet you..." You bowed and greeted.

"Hm.. come inside.." jimin said pointing inside.

You followed jimin, when he reached the edge of the sofa, jimin turned and looked at you.

"You sit here, I bring something to eat and drink..." Without turning, he made his way to the kitchen and disappeared from sight.

*Do I have to ask jimin whether he met dad or not..No, even if he has met him, he will not tell the truth, what should I do so that I can know the truth *

You were thinking something, then seeing Jimin coming, you started looking at him, he was holding a tray on his hand.

"Professor, I have come here to study..." you said seriously.

"I know, first have something to eat then we will study in the study room..." He started placing the plates in the dining table and gestured you to sit.

Jimin is in a very good mood today... you thought it is better to accept all his words today, otherwise he will not explain maths questions which is important for your upcoming exam.

"Huhummm...." Jimin cleared his throat, his aim was to distract you from your thoughts.

"Um...." You looked at jimin clearly and after a few seconds you realized that you were staring at him for so long that's why he distracted you by clearing throat.

"Y/n...Do it quickly It is 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and you have to go home before 4 o'clock..." Jimin said standing up from his seat as he finished his lunch.

"Why..why before 4 o'clock.. Ive to go??? " you made a pout, he chuckled.

"Because..my parents are coming this evening, and my sister too, I don't want her to see you and tell wrong things to my parents..." Jimin said everything in one breath though you heard everything clearly.

"Whatttt??? Do you have your parents too????" you made a very ugly smile and maybe you made him angry that is clearly visible on his face.

"Do you want my parents to die??? " He held your hand.

"N-no.. j-jimin.. I-I th-tho-thought they're probably not alive because you ne-never m-me-mentioned before..." You released your hand from him as soon as he loosened his grip on your hand.

"Unfortunately they are....." He said in a very low voice, you did not hear clearly.

"What... What did you said?? ..um sorry I didn't hear clearly..." You asked him.

"Nothing ....um yaa don't waste your time if you want me to teach you maths so...go and place yourself in study table... I'll be right back after 2 min...go.....and yaa there's study room..." He explained you pointing towards study room before stached cell phone from the table and left.

You picked up your bag and moved your steps towards the study room. This room was very big and most importantly its white walls were very thick and shiny. It looks so pleasant. There were many books which were neatly arranged on the bookshelf. There was also a small swimming pool on the side and many trees and plants, which are very soothing for the mind.