Chapter 28 "flashback"

You went out of your class and started taking your bag from the bag counter in front of you. Taehyung and seojun's exam was also done, as soon as they left, all the other students started coming out of the class.

"Hey Taehyung how was your exam?? " While coming out, a student who was in Taehyung's class asked.

"I will fail..." Taehyung promptly retorted.

"If you pass you will die...." That guy said and left.

"V...your exam was that much bad that you will fail?? ... Seo asked him.

"No....no way...I'm not that much of an asshole student..." V told him.

Both were talking to each other while standing outside the class. Then you took your bag from the side and started going quietly from there so that no one could stop you.
But unfortunately....

"Yaaa... Kim Y/n..... Where are you going???? " Seojun called you as he saw going.

You looked back a little and after turning around completely, you took your step towards Seo and V.

"Ummm....hii...me... I'm going with my friends.." you told.

Seojun started looking around you like he was looking for someone, you were feeling awkward seeing him like this.

"Ya...what are you doing seojun?? " Tae yelled him and grabbed his collar to stand him back to his place.

"Ahhhh.... I'm seeing... her friends.... She said that she's going with her friends right now, but I couldn't see them.. " seo fixed his collar and gave tae a nice smile.

"Ahhhh.... Seriously this bastard.... "

"Tae... Seo ... Actually I don't have time.... Sorry but I have to leave ... Bye see you next time..." You immediately gave them an excuse and somehow got out of there and came out of the university.

You immediately took out your phone in which 15 missed calls were already showing which were from an unknown id.

"Ahhh.. I should have to told him to meet me once .... Today the whole matter will have to end, I don't want any other problem to arise because of me....." You said and immediately called that id.

*Caller tune sound*

*Finally picked after 2 calls*

"Um... Me ... Y/n.... I want to meet you.." you said.

"Alright...see you at evening.... Street 167...in Eureon park... " It was a manly voice.

"No.... I don't have time in the evening, it would be better if you meet now...." You said.

"I once told you to meet in the evening, THEN MEET IN THE EVENING...." He said the last words through gritted teeth as if he is angry.

"Ah..okay..." As soon as you said, the person in lane disconnected the call.

You came back inside the college, the feeling of disappointment was clearly visible on your face but this time no one appeared who could block your way, I mean Tae and Seo.

On the other hand, Jimin was coming towards you with some paper in his hand with fast steps, he ignored you even after seeing you and you felt very bad about this. But you felt for a moment that even after your sudden disappearance that night, it didn't matter to him. Then you realized that dad had already told him everything.

She suddenly appears in front of me from nowhere, whatever is happening with her.. is happening right, she kept me in deception.

Jimin thought while passing by you and didn't even look back but you took a glance back hoping that he would also look at you but it didn't happen.

jimin's phone rang. He grabbed the paper with his other hand and took out the phone from his pocket.

"Yes... Dad..." He asked.

"Jimin..my friend and his daughter are coming this evening to meet you. Try not to have any other program in the evening..." His dad disconnected the phone just saying this.

"Goshhhh.... " Jimin facepalmed.

Tonight I have to go to the principal's house for dinner and dad's friends are coming in the evening...

He thought before coming inside the principal's office.

Jimin already knew that the principal was not there, he had gone home recently with you as he saw ..you standing in corridor waiting for your dad.

"Dad I have to go out with some of my friends this evening, so shall I go in the evening...." You asked while entering into the car.

"Y/n....I have invited jimin for dinner tonight. He's coming in the evening and I have to discuss something important with him and it's important to be there with us, so you can't go today..." He said without even thinking.

Goshh jimin....jimin.....jimin......he always comes in the way of something or the other. Jimin is the biggest reason for everything that is happening in my life right now...

You frustratedly think about him and your dad just see a little bit of your reaction as you thought about him with weird facial expression like you're irritating.

Jimin reached TLC car agency with his car, the way his car's hood got a dent in the morning, he didn't want this dent to spoil the beauty of his car but deep down he wanted to get a new car.

He opened his car door and stood outside the agency. That agency was huge. There were many Lamborghini parked around him, every car's had different models, Jimin quietly went inside the agency without being surprised at all. Jimin himself was the son of the owner of a very big car company, he was very fond of cars since childhood.

jimin entered inside, his eyes went to a picture of a man, as soon as jimin looked at this picture, he felt a very strong jolt in his brain, he got soaked in sweat on the spot.

Jimin closed his eyes, in a few seconds a fast car came in front of his eyes, and the car collided with each other, within a few seconds a person came out of the car, his face could not be seen clearly by Jimin. It all happened in front of Jimin's eyes like a flashback.

" hey.. are you ok?? Here, drink water... " A person standing nearby gave a glass of water to jimin, jimin took the glass from his hand wiping his sweat and sat on the chair kept nearby.

What kind of scene was created in my mind some time ago, after all who is this, on seeing whom I saw such a scene.

Jimin put his glass back on the table and turned his gaze to the person.

"Um... whose picture is this ??? " Jimin asked that man who was sat in front of him.

"This...this is the owner of this agency... Mr. Yoon Sang... If you have any work with him then I'm sorry you can not be able to meet them at this time..." Man said.

"No, actually I don't want to meet him...I'm come here to get my car dent fixed..." He told furiously.

"Ah.. ok...this will only take 2 minutes..." Man said while getting up and went towards his car with a tool box.

Author : this was little short chapter... But hope you love it...thank you so much...💜