Chapter 8 "hostel escape"

"Haha.." he laughed at your reaction.

"Don't laugh..please give me that clip...." You requested him but he didn't want to give that so easily.

You turned back and started going back. Jimin called you but you came outside his house.

"Aishhh this bitch....." He muttered and got his ass up to come near you but as soon as he came out you had left.

*Ahhhh she is so dumb...where would she have gone???*
He thought

"V, where are you going??.." seo shouted on him and v suddenly close seo mouth with his hand.

"Don't shout...I will be back in a while. You stay here in the room and no one should know that I am out..." V whispered.

"you are going out of hostel?? Are you mad ?? If anyone sees you coming and going, you will be thrown out of this hostel and also from the university..." seo scared him but V didn't care.

"Shut up seo... you're my bestfriend not enemy...you are here to help me, aren't you??" V smirked and raised his right eyebrow.

"Are you crazy...h-how c-can I-I help you...no no no-way mann.. I don't want to get into any trouble..." Seo sat back on his seat and opened the book and started reading.

"are you studying?? I didn't know my friend was so sneaky... every day I have seen you on the phone at this time..." V furrowing his eyebrows.

" Tomorrow is our test, so I am going study history, I don't want to fail this time like every time and this time that girl is also in our class..." Seo sighed and looked again on that book.

"So you are reading to impress her. Shame on you..." V glared him.

" and yaaa..I'm leaving.." v told him and left.

As soon as V left, Seo glanced at the door and closed the book very loudly and stood up.

* I bet, I'm going to die today*
He thought while taking heavy breathe.

V looked back and started to go to the other side of the corridor although it is forbidden to go there.

No one has seen him yet, but if he wants to go out, he will have to go through the staff room which has a mess next to it, and maybe the mess is not closed yet, there's light is on. V ran fast in front of the mess.

He managed to escape from the hostel. He took a deep breath and jumped outside the boundary. He shrugged off his shirt and made himself sit on rock. He called seo.

*On phone call*

"Hey ..where are you..." Seo asked him.

"I'm on rock.." v chuckled.

"Are you laughing ??? You're such a dumb I've ever seen..." Seo yelled.

"Okay now I'm going to her home.." V smirked.

"Okay...waitttttt...whattt??? Her home*... whose home you're going?? A girl...you have a girlfriend???? Why you didn't tell me.."

" I don't have girlfriend but soon to get.." v smirked and said .." I'm going y/n's home because as I know our principal isn't in seoul right... it's my luck boiii..okay I'm hanging up.." V said.

"You're such an asshole mannn...bye enjoy...." Seo felt jealous but it's okay and V hung up the call.

It was around 11 in the night everyone in the hostel had started sleeping and Seo was looking very scared, he was just roaming here and there for a long time. Then he heard the sound of someone coming. He immediately went to the washroom and opened the tap and started studying himself.