Chapter 59 "Mistake"

"Some minor mistakes can change life so be aware of what you do"

Jimin parted his lips from yours and pushed you on the bed, you were holding jimin's hand thats why he also lay down on top of you. It was 3 o'clock in the night, your eyes glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. Jimin grabbed your face and turned it towards him.  He placed one of his hands between your legs and pulled you tightly towards him.

"Ahhh... " That sound came out of your mouth as he held your private area.. he started kissing you naked body one by one... His saliva spread all over your neck as he licked it.. he then going to your chest pushing it harder it made you scream loud.. it actually hurt but then he sucked it all and bite sometimes..

"Ji-jimin ahhh... Umm... It hurt jim....." You' were about to say then his other hand took off your white silky underwear... And started rubbing your inner thighs.

"You're gorgeous my lady... " He wishpered in your ears made you blushed.. you were looking into his eyes and he too doing the same... He didn't apart his eyes to the other side... Same time he never leave your inner thighs and kissing your chest hardly..  your hand accidentally touched his private part.. that smirk made on his face as he felt your hand on his manhood..

"I think you wanna touch it hm?? "। He separate himself from you...and grabbed your throat to keep it closer to his manhood.. almost touching your face to his manhood..the smell of it hit your head... He rubbed his manhood on your lips..

"Suck babygirl..." He ordered.. once you filled your mouth with his manhood... He thrusting it hardly into your mouth.. He slapped your butt harder with his hand.. it left mark on butt..

"Ugh ahhh.. umm..." You making noise of being fucked your mouth .

He really became a monster .. his thrusting almost choked you up.. you were feeling hard to breath... you rolled your eyes back.. he grabbed your hairs and inserted his full length into your mouth..

"Ughh..." He filled your mouth with his cum.. gastured you to lick all of his dick in once ..and you did as he demand..

"Good girl hm..now get up..." You got up and stood infront of him... He gazed your naked body with lustful eyes.. he licked his lips and started touching your body again..

"Ji-jim...." he stopped you by grabbing your throat tightly snd pulled close to his mouth..

"DADDY.... how many times I've to tell you... We're enjoying our sex time ...so it would be better if you call me daddy here.. bitch!! Because of those words you would feel me more ... " He said with manly voice..

"Hm.. da-daddy... "

"C'mon we aren't doing this very first time ??? Are we ??? Can't you be really a bitch to me tonight??? Act as if you're my slut only.. not my wife.. act as if you're my sub.. got it?? Otherwise I'll tell you who I really am..." He warned you more than explained.. he spanked on your butt..your baby face looking so sexy .. it shows your fragile body. That only need a man to use..

He held your jaw and lied you on the bed... While getting handcuffs from the side drawer.. Your eyes widened as you found Jimin tying you to the bed..he was on top of your naked body and he himself was naked too...slowly brushing your waist with the tip of his fingers and reached to exact area, it was your week point.. he started rubbing your inner thighs.. touching your private lower part of body to make you feel more.. you moaning slowly as he rubbing on your cl!t.

"Bitch, have my long finger into you.." it made you scream louder ..

"Ji-jimin pls yo-you a-are drunk.. "

"Um.." he groaned while spread your legs..

Jimin turned you over and inserted his manhood inside you while manly groaning. 

"Ahhh fuck... I can't control tonight y/n.. Don't let me down tonight.." he wishpered in your ears..

"Ummm ..." Your moaning pleasure to his ears.. he smirked like a psycho..

He keep thrusting in and out into your inner thighs it made your squirted. He pulled out his manhood while your water squirt on bed made it whole wet..you moaned silently like a cat. He then grabbed your legs and apart it between thighs, slapped on your part hardly you screamed.

"Ahhhh jim....

"DADDY..daddy its for you my princess.." he leaned forward to you closer to your mouth and wishpered. Suddenly started kissing your lips lustful.. his lips felt yours he's so rudely kissing you. That made marks on your neck and shoulder.. your fragile body can not handle him anymore that you felt little round in your eyes.. he turned you, your front hitting the bed, he didn't know that you feel dizzy right now, he's so engaged in make out..he came into you again and thrusting it hardly he's sweating profusely while moaning. You aren't able to open your eyes fully. He is unaware of this..

"Ahhh.. " he groaned.

He was not able to handle all this but he was so drunk that all he could see was you and your body and these feelings he's feeling right now.

"Y/n.. c'mon open your eyes..you need to feel me right now.." he scolded. You somehow heard his voice but not feeling good. It hurt you more. Your inner thighs paining but he continued fucking you without any break that really took your breath anyway but you can see his every action and aggression he looks handsome and hot no doubt.

"Aaaaahhhh...ummm " you started crying its paining you. He held your mouth and thrusting hard.

"I-im .. I'm cum..cum-ming y/n... Get yo-your a-ass a-away.. I-im do-done.. g-get up...... I th-think I fe-feel diz-zy...... I-i cummed....

"Y/n... Are you there??? Why are you screaming???? " A voice came outside your room..

Jimin heard jungkook's voice and getting up then he realised he need to clean your ass he cummed on it ..

"Oh my.. Maybe I left cu-um in-inside bec-ause of JuNgKOok..n-no jimin yo-you are dr-drunk th-that i-is w-wHy yo-yOu do-dont knOw.." he collected his all strength and get himself up then lying beside you..

*To be continued*

What the hell is
Happening 💀 see
You in next chapter
Bye guys :)