Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"

Jimin was lying on his couch, legs spread wide, his eyes looking up like he was thinking about something then he slowly closed his eyes, he was able to see your face in front of him, that smile was clearly visible on his face.

jimin picked up his phone and about to scroll something then he saw you online. He just got angry to see you online and about to do video call to you but suddenly he got another call.

"Aishh bitch never leave me..." He mumbled frustrated and put that phone side by right ear after picking call.

OTP

"What ?? " He shouted angrily

"What the hell Jimin..What has happened to you, you were not like this before, you have changed..." She said.

"I know...something new??? " He rolled his eyes.

"Jimin talk to me normally don't be dramatic..please...We haven't talked for the last few days, at least talk in a polite way..." She explained him like taunting him.

"Ga-eun I don't have that much time to talk you okay...exams are on going and I've much work to do..." He yelled frustratedly rubbing his forehead.

"Jimin it's alright atleast give me 5 minute...talk to me like you used to do..." She said but jimin got a notification which caught all of his attention.

Jimin immediately hung up the phone and sat back on the sofa after sigh.

y/n : Hii 👋🏻

Jimin saw this notification from notification bar, but he didn't open the chat immediately as if he is showing some attitude like he isn't free all time something like.

y/n : Are you free ???🤔

Another message popped up but this time Jimin couldn't control himself.

Yeah I'm : Jimin

y/n : umm alright..

Don't you have
to study ?? : Jimin

y/n : I have.. actually
next is your subject's
exam paper so..? 😭

So you need me ? : Jimin

y/n : Umm😅I need
youR HELP instead😒..

Hey I can't let you
cheat in my subject..
study otherwise
you'll be fail : Jimin

y/n : I need you to
help me in study not
in cheats😥

Okay So tell me
when I have to
come home? : Jimin

y/n : no.. you don't
need to come
home..😬

So you want me to
take online classes?? : Jimin

y/n : can't you use
some emojis? I'm feeling
like I'm talking with
living corpse..😒

I usually chat like
this..do you have
any problem?? : Jimin

y/n : it's ok😐..so I was
saying If you don't mind,
I will come to your home😁

I will mind if
you will come : Jimin

y/n : haha nice
comedy...😂😂