Chapter 40 "party party yeah"

"Dad where are you going ??? " You came down the stairs..saw dad wearing a formal suit..

"I forgot to tell you, today there is a meeting in the university and I am going there..." Your dad picked up his wallet and started to go outside, but because of you, he had to stop.

"Do you know when our result will come out?? " You asked out of curiosity...after jumping on his way ..

"Ya..you will get notification..." He told and left...

Dad always do like this, they know but won't tell me..

You looked very upset because your result was about to come, you turned back and saw Sujan coming down the stairs.

"So ?? " You asked.. blocking her.. with raised one eyebrow...

"So what ?? " She's confused..

"Dad isn't home.. he went to university.. " you told her.. she's looking at you head to toe..

"Its okay then..." She left to kitchen.. you followed her..

"I'm saying that dad is not at home, so let us both have a dance party alone today?? " You asked her quite expectantly thinking she would be very excited too.

"Are you dumb??? Who does parties at 12 in the noon?? "

"Me.. I'm going to get projector... you turn off all lights and pull down all curtains...please.." you ordered her with puppy eyes request..and she nodded with a sighed..

You went your room with light speed and come back with a light projector..

"now it will be fun..." you put the projector in the corner of the hall and turn it on ..

" you put the projector in the corner of the hall and turn it on

"Now ??? " She asked putting his both hands on waist...

You didn't answer anything because you were too busy to turn on the speaker, you turned on youtube on tv and started the song *IDOL* by BTS*

Author ;  please listen the idol song to feel more..

"AHHH ITS SO LOUD PUT VOLUME DOWN..." She yelled at you but you're not able to listen her..

"WHAT ??? "

"I WILL KILL YOU AFTER THIS... " She made a fist, while left for the bedroom.. she's angry with you..

" Party party yeahh... " You chuckled.. avoiding her disappearing and started dancing alone.. with the beat

Author : Somehow you know the dance step of this song so enjoy it.... In reality if you aren't know how to dance then don't need to say.. hope is right here so he'll sue you fr..

*SONG*

THEY CALL ME ARTIST...

THEY CALL ME IDOL...