Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"

Author : As can be seen from the title of the chapter itself, blood donor is very expensive but do you know what is its expensive price??? let's see..

~~x~~

Taehyung?? " Sujan screamed..

"Y/n.. He'll never donate his blood for Jimin... " She said..

"Why not?? I know he'll not but atleast we can ask him .. its so critical condition... And I know he isn't that bad person.. he will surely save jimin.. " you started to call him..

"Ughuhh... " You cleared your throat before making a call..

"Taehyung?? "

"Yes.. y/n.. what happened why you're crying??? " He replied..

"I need your help..." You asked still felt like you're crying by your sound..

"What help??? " He asked in amusement..

"I need O negative blood...and I know your blood type is O negative... So ...."

"For whom ??? " He asked..

"For jimin.. pls don't say no..." You scared if he denied..

"Jimin? Is he in Korea?? I can't believe he broke his promise..by the way y/n when did you start worrying about him so much?? And what happened to him ??? "

"Pls taehyung... Help me !! He's in Operation theatre and needy for O - blood...pls save him.. I will never forget this favor of yours..plss help " You begged him...

"I come there but with one condition...anyway.. In which hospital are you???? " He asked...

"Hmm, we're in Gangnam severence..."

"Okay .." he hung up the phone call..

You looked at Sujan she's so tensed..

"Is he coming ????? " She asked..

" Yes he is.. " you told her looking down.. on your feet..

"Then why are you being upsat??? Did he taunt you??? Or he...." She interrupted by you..

"No.. atleast he's helping us.. I'm happy for jimin, he will be fine soon..."

"Tae??? Where are you going again?? This time too, if you have to go because of y/n, then I will not support you this time... You know very well how much trouble it is to run away from the hostel and go outside the campus...."

"Shut up seo..who asked for your support???.... its very important for me to go this time..." Tae pulled a chair from his desk and started writing something on a paper as if he was writing an application then he suddenly tore a paper from the book and attached it with a pin...

"Have you started writing any love letter now??? "

"I told you already to stop your fucking mouth now.." he yelled him.. still writing something seriously..

"Finally its done... " His evil smirk came up on his lips... He added "seojun now I'm going.. and this time I may be late in coming and it is evening time, will have to go down for dinner after some time. So you lock this room in our style *he winked* and go for dinner...umm... if any warden or any boy asks you about me, tell them that I'm sleeping..." He packed his bag throw it out of the window...

"Hey this bag?? Don't tell me are you now gonna living with her??? " Seo wishpered..

"Seo umm.. you can say this... Alright now I'm going through the corridor.. see you later..." Tae waved at him and soft and peacefully get out of the room ...