Chapter 39 "One more clip"

You opened your eyes with a jerk, started panting... you're sweating profusely.....you looked around...

"Yaaa... Bitch what're you doing.?? " You hit your pillow on Sujan's face.....she was on top of you.. holding the phone in her hand as if she has been making your video for a long time.

"ahahahaha..." She started laughing out loud...

You grabbed her throat and tried to snatched the phone from her but it was out of your reach, she quickly got up from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Bitch you're gonna die today..." You run behind her.. throwing your blanket and pillow..

She immediately came down the stairs and ran to the garden where your dad was present, she went and hid behind him...you followed her till your dad...

"What happened??? Why you guys are running like that??? " Your dad asked both of you, you were holding your breath while bowing down in front of them... Giving death glare to Sujan and she was also panting but smirked looking at you from behind your dad...

"You're gonna die Sujan... " You screamed so loud, your dad glared at Sujan while turning his head to her...

"What happened???? someone tell me?? " Dad asked you once again..

"Dad s-she was......" You are about say but then... Sujan slowly started walking from behind dad...

"Yaaa... Sujan... Give me that fuc.."

"Y/n... One more cursing word or I'll throw you out of my house..." Your dad yelled at you...again sitting on couch, holding newspaper..

"Okay dad...but first let me take my phone.." You shouted... Running behind Sujan...

Your dad is so done with you...

"Sujan give me my phone..." You shouted her... Still running behind her... She's running from every corner of house... Whenever you try to catch her, She goes out of your reach...

She finally stopped and climbed on the top of the sofa, highly...

"Sujan... I'm gasping... Now leave it please.. give it to me !! " You said panting... Holding your breath..

"I will... But ?? " She smirked..

"See dad will hear it... Don't shout.. give it to me.." you asked..still panting..

"But I wanna know what kind of daydreaming you were having?? Hmm? " She smirked sarcastic..

I wasn't dreaming, I don't remember.." you lied..

"So forget that...When you remember, then take this phone... " She put the phone in her pocket.. and wave at you..

"Ahhhh sujan pls listen me.. give me my phone..." you shouted.. she went in the bathroom... And locked from inside..

"Sujan pls give me my phone...." You screamed knocking the door from outside....

Sujan took out your phone from her pocket and opened it and started playing, she thought of sending that video to her own phone and she did so..

"Now its done..." She sighed in relief...Right now she didn't have her phone so she couldn't check, she only had your phone and you were knocking on the door very loudly.

"You two are fighting for a long time, Sujan come out and give her..her phone..." your dad said coming in the hallway..you made a fist on the door and about to start but she suddenly open the door and you stopped..

"Yaa giv..... "

"Take it... I'm done.." Sujan smirked, you felt this so suspicious but didn't mind it...you sighed in relief that finally you got your phone...