Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"

"Ummm, y/n I don't wanna go to university today, come to me..." Jimin starting flirt with you.

"Shut up jimin, come to your senses and get out of here.." you yelled him so loudly and grabbed his wrist to stand him up.

But Jimin turned your hand from your grip and came near your ear and said " from now on you are my bitch...and I'm your boss , get it?? "

"Jimin It's enough now, you said last night that you only have to spend the night with me once, and why are you doing all this jimin??..please jimin leave me.." you begged him.

"Give me your phone number fast!!..." He asked forcefully like he's a boss.

"No , I don't have any phone ...leave me alone.." you mad at him and push him away by your hand.

"Don't worry, I will take your number, I've many ways and remember that it's not the beginning right now, you have a lot to do for me dear..." Jimin smirk at you like an evil And after saying this he went out with the help of the window of your room.

You get lonely in the house so you have made a plan to go out and immediately go to the bath.

You wear clothes and since you don't like to do makeup you just use a face cream and lip balm. You look at your face in the mirror and you think that your face is shining brighter than ever.

You tell your housekeeper that you are going out and you go out from house. Then a black car goes in front of you, you are very much saved otherwise you would have had an accident with that car.

But as soon as that car went from you, you saw Jimin in that car, you thought where it is going at such a high speed, you stop the taxi and ask the driver to go behind that black car.

And after some minutes jimin, park his car infront of a cafe And you also stop there and pay the taxi fare and you follow jimin. You take the mask out of your bag and cover your face so that Jimin can't recognize you and yeah I think he can't because your outfit look so different.

You see him talking to someone and the someone is a girl, Jimin gestures for her to walk inside the cafe and sit. you also made a way towards the cafe and enter it.

You capture video of jimin and that girl in your phone and you thought to yourself that , maybe she is his girlfriend or something else one.

You start going back a little to sit silently from the eyes of jimin and suddenly collide with the waiter, in anger you abuse waiter and everyone looks at you, jimin also sees you and he thinks that this voice he's heard somewhere before.

And suddenly you heard your name and you get scared because this voice is none other than jimin who calls you.

"Hey kim y/n come here, umm I didn't know you're here.." jimin friendly talks with you while you giving him much awkward smile and seeing this he gives you smirk.

You think that maybe that girl wouldn't be his gf, if she was, he would have hidden her from you.

" Hey, come here, why are you standing there?.." jimin yells at you very loudly because you are lost in your thoughts.

You give a nasty smile and go to him and sit on the side chair and said " sorry p-professor, actually I didn't see you , hello miss.. ??? " You apologize to jimin and look toward that girl and asked her.

"Song Ga eun.., you can call me Ga-eun.." she introduced herself and giving you pleasant smile. Well she's much beautiful.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend song ga eun....ga-eun she's my student kim y/n ..." Jimin introduced you and her and he's giving you smirk or something you can feel jealous from..

"Hii Ga-eun mam, nice to meet you, hmm I think I've interfered in your DATE, Professor.." you said with awkward smile. And you stare at jimin who is looking at you.

"No, we don't mind even if you stay here, afterall you're my student, not a friend.." jimin gave smirk at you and after that he look at ga-eun.

"Umm, but I-I think I've to go now, I've an urgent work actually.." you looked in your phone and stood up to leave.

"Well, if you doesn't wanna stay here, so you can go.." he irked.

"Hey y/n, please stay n, I want to know more about you, if you're stay here we don't mind..." Ga-eun force you to stay and she took your phone from your hand.

"O-ok I'll stay.." you looked at ga-eun then turned your gaze to jimin who was staring at you.

Jimin orders enough for all three. He asks you, will you drink?? but you refuse him but he forces you to having coffee. But inner, you know you don't like coffee at all. Even you can't digest it but you can't say anything infront of Ga-eun. And you also drink it with them.

After talking for a while, both you and them come outside the cafe. jimin tells you to drop at the house and ga eun actually, her house is near there so he also leaves her on the way.

Jimin drops ga eun at her house and jimin kiss her and she also, while doing all this jimin looked at you and smirk.

now you and jimin are in the car. You were feeling very strange. You were trembling while sitting.
You felt nauseous. Jimin looked at you, your whole body was covered in sweat.

"Y/N, what happened, you're sweating ?? " Jimin asked you curiously while driving.

"J-Jimin, I'm not feeling well... I-I'm feeling nauseous..." You said wiping your face with a handkerchief.

"But a while ago you were fine, then what happened to you all of a sudden.." jimin asked you and jimin's face look like he really cares you.

"Jimin, coffee doesn't suit me, I-I vomit.." You immediately turned your head to the window after saying.

"Okay don't worry about that I'll take you my home..your dad isn't at home, he will be in University .." jimin said turning the car towards his house and he half opened the window on your side so that you feel better.

"J-Jimin please give me water.... I'm not feeling good.." you asked him for water and he immediately stop car and gives you water with his hands.

jimin stops the car in front of his house, he asks you to come in and take you inside.

Jimin makes you sit on the couch and bring you some soft drinks to make you feel better.

"Are you feeling well now ??? You've to take sleep. You didn't sleep last night.." jimin said you and he grabs your waist and pull you up in his hand then he take you to his bedroom.

"I'm feeling well jimin, I don't think I need sleep, I've to go now.." you feel awkward while saying and he smirked at you and he said " no y/n, you've to stay here tonight with me..."

"What the fuck are you saying ??, I don't wanna stay here , please let me go now..." You begged him but he doesn't care and he comes to you. And grabbed you wrist tightly and said " You are probably forgetting, do silently as I am telling you otherwise it will not take me even a minute to make that video viral..."

"Jimin you're not good man, you're bad..so bad jimin , you are taking advantage of my helplessness... you're blackmailing me for you own efforts...." you said while your tears rool down on your chicks.

"Don't cry babe, I don't like cry bitches....do cry and moan when I will strip you.."

"Stop it please.." you begged him but he locked you in his room until you stop crying.

*To be continued*

Author : guys hope
you're enjoying ..stay
tuned with me and
don't forget to vote,
comment and share.

¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯