Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "

After a month,

The rainy season had almost started, The smell of rainy soil was coming from the window and a light drizzle of rain could be heard.. taehyung was sitting in his room working on the computer, a very satisfied expression was visible on his face, had rarely seen him so happy..

"Okay done! " He suddenly let out a voice with all excitement, He pushed his chair back and stood up, immediately switched off his computer and quietly walked out of the room..He took his steps towards the kitchen, he had been working on that computer for a long time, so he came here in search of something to eat...

All my work is done, now this video just has to reach Jimin and according to me, it's been a month so y/n must have got a hint about this.

Taehyung picked up his car keys and left the house.

"Mam its your report.. " a mid age nurse came near you handed over a sheet of paper, your hand trembling since you got the paper and the drop of sweat smoothly drifting over your forehead..

I know this is all because of my diet, it is nothing like that.

You were feeling very uncomfortable opening this paper
" I didn't need it anyway because I haven't done anything like that. Therefore it is absolutely impossible..." You kept the paper in your purse and came out of the hospital while in search of your cellphone you checked all the pocket of your purse but didn't get it..

"Maybe I left it in my home.."

After thinking for 10 to 15 minutes, you finally changed your decision and started walking towards home, your legs were staggering while walking but the distance from the hospital to home was not so much that you could not walk, while walking on the road, the same strange thought was troubling your mind.

" If there's nothing like that then my periods should have come on time. But it may also happen that I was too strict in my eating habits and in the process I became deficient in vitamins and proteins... Anything can happen but I cannot get pregnant at all, at least how can a woman get pregnant without sp€rm.." with those war of thoughts you entered inside your home with sweat and tiredness..

You threw your bag on the sofa and went inside the kitchen to look for a glass of water.

"Y/n!! "  Girly figure standing behind you and the voice you can recognise who's that.. before turning..

"Sujan!!! " With that you run to her cause she literally came from USA after many days.. you hugged her with smile of happiness, she did as you did..

"Oh god.. its like you got fever?? Are you okay?? " She asked checking from hand..

"C'mon Sujan I'm all set.. how have you been right now??and where's dad? " You asked grabbing her both hands..

"I'm fine as always ..Dad did not come with me, he had to stay there for important work...But he said that he will definitely come to your and Jimin's wedding..."

"Oh well he will have to come to my wedding, ofcourse.. Sujan have a seat.. I come with some snacks and drinks.." you winked at her and move to kitchen with rush.

"Its okay.. don't need y/n.. " sujan shouted behind you but you weren't going to stop.

On the other hand jimin is in the newyork for his multinational company deal.. his dad had heart surgery last week in newyork.. and his sister aera is studying there, jimin did not contact you these two weeks.. but he eagerly want to come korea as soon as possible just because of business trip and dad's health issue he have to halt in newyork other than he'd be in korea with you..

"I know she is missing me..last time I didn't tell her that I'm going to newyork.. " he muttering while busy in cellphone..

"I should call y/n at once..." He dialed your number.

The bell rang once or twice but no one picked up, on the other hand you were in the kitchen and your phone was ringing in your bedroom.

"Hello y/n..." Jimin said after 2 second of picking his phone call..

"Oh my Mrs Kim Y/n.. one more time.. its your daddy's order princess!! fuck it kitten..keep your phone off hmm.." Taehyung sound like sexy voice as if you and him are playing something big in her bedroom and this quick thing is enough for jimin to get furious. His smily face get turned into anger within a second, also his hand was trembling, he already knew the voice..

"TAEHYUNG..MOTHERFUCKER..." he screamed out of his lungs.. While throwing his phone harshly on the wooden floor..it got cracked and shattered like his heart.. he want to cry and scream with loud sound but all he did just keep silent with hanging his head down he went to his room and locked from inside while climbing on bed with zero expression.. Nothing at all..

How dare she betray me.. y/n I will never forgive you, you really don't deserve my love. I'd prefer die instead of loving you..

Taehyung hides inside the bathroom of your bedroom.. waiting for you too come in... You're talking with Sujan in hall.. unaware of everything what he did to you..

"Sujan you go to your room and change, take rest, I come after while.." you said before stepping upstairs.. she smiled and went to her room, with a calm sigh... On the other hand taehyung keep dreaming to have you as his wife he didn't know that you already in your bedroom.. he came out of his thought as he heard the unwanted sound of the door opening.. you saw taehyung and immediately passed out you didn't have the capability of facing situation like this..you just got mini shock to see taehyung in your bathroom with this condition completely n@ked..

*To be continued*

Spoiler :

What happened!? : Y/n

Jimin : Its over for me..
come and meet me
for the very last time

What's wrong
with you?? : Y/n

Offline

Hey Jimin??? : Y/n

Are you kidding
me?? : Y/n

Is it any type
Of joke?? C'mon : Y/n