Chapter 2 "Only a girl"

*Good morning*

Very loud alarm sounds, then V wakes up, he goes to the washroom with sleepy eyes and after sometime about 10 minutes seo also wakes up, both get ready for pt and wearing pt uniform.

They both leave the hostel with the rest of the students. pt teachers are already present there, he gives instructions to all the students and students start doing exercises as per their instructions.

*Time skip*

After about one and half hour pt class ends and all students go back to their hostel for bathing and dressing up.

"Man I am tired, I will go to sleep.." seo said to V in a tired voice.

"Are you crazy??, how much time do we have now to sleep ?? hmm, have to go to university at 7 o'clock bro, go early and take a bath.." V angry to hear that words from seo and moving fastly toward the hostel.

"Hey , I totally forgot about girl .." Seo suddenly shouted.

"Girllll??? , Ooh I remember that principal's daughter right ??" V also reminded about that and told seo.
He added " shut up seo , just move fast we've to bath and dressing up and have to breakfast also.."

*Time skip*

Both of them come to the university and as soon as they come, V collides with professor jimin, V apologizes to him by bowing his head but jimin does not pay any attention to him and moves on forward.

"What happened to him??, he didn't even see you V.." seo said in amazement.

"Yeah.. he didn't see me , I think he might have some urgent work that's why he was in such a hurry.." V told from his point of view.

"Well V , You don't think Professor Jimin was looking very good today means he looks better as usual but today he was shining a little too much..And he was wearing glasses " seo laughed and giving smirk to V..

"By the way, you had told that a girl is coming to our university, maybe Jimin has come so bright to flirt with that girl and impress her "  V and seo both laughed so hard.

"You're right.. Maybe .."  seo said to V with funny reaction.

Both of them came inside the classroom while talking and sat down at their respective places, when suddenly the far side of the classroom opened and Professor Min Hu came in. Everyone bowed their heads and sat down again.
Actually professor min hu is a history teacher and the first period of this class is history.V and seo were whispering about the girl that she hasn't come yet and the next period is Professor Jimin's, however the students knew that Professor Jimin is very disciplined and they don't like the student who is late......
.............

Both kept talking about the same thing throughout the history period and the professor min hu left the class as soon as the bell rang. The next class is by Professor Jimin. And everyone is talking about his outfit today. By the way, everyone knows that Jimin is very stylish and every day he comes dressed in a new way. But today professors have dressed in a very different way so that every student is just looking at them as he come.

" All the students sit down and take out your maths book, as your new session has started from today, I will teach you maths, and I hope that all of you will have complete attendance in my class....And I hate the students who come late so you all try to reach the class on time and don't interrupt me while teachin.... "
He was going ahead when suddenly the classroom's door opened and a girl's voice came " sir may I come in ?? "

And all the students started looking at that girl ... V and seo's mouth was left open. Jimin also kept staring at this girl, then that girl said again, excuse me Sir, may I come in???

Author :- that girl is Y/N... It's all about fun  and her (your) name is Kim hyun woo and university's principal means hyun woo's dad name is Kim yeong ji..

Your dress look like this

" Come inside, you are the principal's daughter, aren't you?? Being the principal's daughter, you come to class so late

" Come inside, you are the principal's daughter, aren't you?? Being the principal's daughter, you come to class so late.." jimin scold her with very rude words. And his facial expression is also very angry.

"Sorry professor, I'll come on time by next time " you said with li'l shyness and sadly.

" Come and sit where you can.." jimin said to you and he started teaching again.

You go and sit at the back because you do not get any place in front. and V , seo and the rest of the class stare at you.
Jimin teaches continuously for two hours, all the students get bored, some start falling asleep. And now you turn away from Jimin and look outside the window.
Then suddenly Jimin looks at you and asks you to stand up but you fall asleep in class itself and Jimin feels from afar that you are looking at the window with your head down and he is coming to you fastly with anger in his face.

" hey girl wake up... you are the principal's daughter it doesn't mean you can take your sleep whenever you want.." jimin start scolding you and whole class was looking at him and yeah V and seo also...

Jimin left after yelling at you for 20 minutes and you still felt like you were dreaming. V and seo come towards you and sit on top of the bench in front of you.

"Hey miss kim hyun woo, how was your first day , I mean you were scolding by professor , but don't take him heartly he's be like that all time , he's so rude .." V told you about jimin's behavior and it seems that v and his friend seo don't like jimin in particular.

"Yeah , he was so mad at me but see.. which professor teaches for so long..man??... he's out of his mind .." you spoke so badly for jimin and you're angry with him too.

"Hey y/n this is lunch time, do you wanna go with us.." seo asked for lunch to you.

"Umm sorry but I will have lunch in the staff room, dad has said so..." You told them and left with your bag.

"V I think jimin also do his lunch in staff room , doesn't he ??.." seo told to V about jimin.

"Yeah it means something will be happen so big , we must have to see .. let's go .. follow her" V said seo to following her till staff room and keep eyes on her and jimin.  (Too much funn)

*At staff room*

The door of the staff room was slightly open, you looked towards the staff room but there was no one inside, you were very happy to see this, you said in a low voice " Oh goshh, that snobbish jimin isn't here" you took a deep breath with relaxing.

"Hey girl what are you doing here.." someone put a hand on your shoulder and said.

You immediately turned your face towards him and you collided with him. The tiffin box in your hand fell on the ground and got completely shattered. you saw that the man is no one else jimin you bowed your head in front of him and apologized " sorry professor, I don't know this is your staff room , I'm really sorry..."

*To be continued*

Author :- Guys Let's see
what happens next,
what will jimin do
with you now?

Please like share and
follow me for updates..
(^∇^)ノ♪