Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"

It had been 2 hours since Jimin's operation started.. Taehyung was also present in the hospital, he was feeling a little weak after donating blood, so your dad refused to let him go to the hostel now..

"2 hours have passed and we still don't know what the doctors are doing inside?? I guess I should have stayed inside with Jimin..." You told Sujan, she was sitting next to you, Taehyung had fallen asleep, it was around 8 o'clock at night...

Suddenly Sujan moved his hand back and Taehyung's finger touched Sujan's hand...As soon as Sujan tried to remove her hand from there, Taehyung's hand caught hold of her hand. For the first time, Sujan felt as if he was awake, his eyes appeared to be slightly open... He started mumbling something in his sleep, suddenly Sujan started chuckled but then she remembered that she's in the hospital...

The door of OT opens and doctors come out from inside...you rushed to the doctor..

"Doctor is he fine?? " you asked..

"Perhaps.. we can't say anything until he regains consciousness. His operation has been completed. There was a deep injury at the back of the brain due to which there was excessive bleeding...umm.!!!.." doctor went silent for sometimes..

"What happened doctor is everything alright??? " You asked shaking him from his thought..

"Had he gone into coma before?? Because theres mark of operation on the back of his head already...." He asked looking at you but you stared at dad and sujan... You really don't remember anything if he told you about that or not.. but still you're his wife infront of them....you can not deny...

"Doctor actually Yes.. he had gone to coma, when he was young he told me.. " You looked at dad.

"Alright..his old wound has healed and it will not hurt him..." he left but again he turned.. to say something..

"And yeah... It may also happen that it take time for him to regain consciousness..but you can see him now and maintain the peace in OT..do not force him to wake up...." Doctor left after telling..

You and Sujan rushed to see him, followed by dad...meanwhile taehyung was sleeping outside...your eyes got tears when you saw him in such a condition...Somehow you were considering your fault for his accident..If you had not called him at that time, he would never tried to cross the road and all this would never have happened.

"Y/n... don't worry he's fine now...Now just when he regains consciousness quickly then you can talk to him..." Your dad patted your head..you smiled at him..

"Dad ..I don't know how I'll stand infront of him..." you looked at jimin..

"Princess....forgive him....I know very well that this boy has broken your heart but its not a good thing to bother him like this, I did not teach you that...look at his condition. Don't you think its not right to remember old things at such a time?? and earlier he was your professor, now he is not... I know very well that he is not bad, you have kept thinking of his behavior as bad in your mind...Now is the time for you to tell him what's in your heart. Don't torment him otherwise it may be too late...It is good to leave some things in the hands of destiny but sometimes destiny is not everything, you have to take your own right decisions..."

"Dad ?? he didn't tell me anything ?? Till date he has not told me that he loves me, how can I go and tell him so?? " you said.. sitting beside jimin's bed...

Seeing Jimin's hands start moving, you immediately got up from the chair and started calling the nurse.

"Sister!! Sister he moved his hand... " You called the nurse.. your dad and sujan stood beside you.. Your voice also woke up taehyung from his sleep...taehyung was following the doctor, his hair was all messed up.

"Doctor..check him he's moving his hand ..." You said, stepping back slightly and giving the doctor space to stand near him..

"Please all of you go out for just 2 minutes..." The doctor checked Jimin's blood pressure and oxygen... He slightly opening his eyes... His vision wasn't accurate.. all the things are blurred infront of his eyes... He even can not see the doctor's face properly...also can not move his jaw..

"Hey Mr park jimin can you hear me??? " Doctor said..holding his left wrist.. he slowly nodded.. he isn't able to speak..

"Alright..Mr don't be amazed... you're in hospital... you're all fine..it take time to move jaws and accurate vision.. you don't need to worry at all..hmm...." The doctor was talking to him with great politeness and confidence so that he does not get scared and does not give any stress to his head..

Jimin sighed...he was continuosly blinking because of blurry vision.. he wanted to see everything around him..he can not be like this...

"just a little while...." The doctor said patiently.. touching his head for fever.. everything was normal ...

"Alright.. Your vision will gradually improve. You have been given medicine, due to which you are having vision problems..." Doctor picked up some of medicines and gave to the nurse ..

"Gave him this pills.. at morning.. and this ...at noon..Keep changing the bandage of his head and if there is any problem, inform me..." He told and left from OT..

"Doctor is he fine??? " As soon as you saw the doctor coming out, you came in front of him, the doctor's smile told that he was fine...he nodded as yes... And left..

You came to the OT where he was.. you saw him... he was looking at your face all blurry.

You smiled at him...and started wiping your tears..you came closer to him.. touching his hand.. he thought that you're crying because of your wetty fingers..

"Yo-you.." he hesitatedly spoke..

"Don't say anything... I know.. you're saying sorry to me for everything.. you've done... actually no jimin..its all my fault... You didn't say or do anything.. "

he suddenly felt severe pain in his brain..

"Ahhh..." He moaned..

"Pls don't stress him out mam.. You can talk about your personal life even after he is completely cured...First let him get completely healthy..." Nurse told..gazing at you.. well she's right.. then he will be able to understand you better after he recovers completely...

"Its 4 o clock already... Y/n.. you must be tired.. take some rest.. You have not sat still even once since we came to the hospital...." Your dad slide his hand over your head gently.. you nodded..giving him a cute bunny smile..

"So I am also leaving. I have to go to the hostel before ward.... ..be-before.. morning pt class starts because my-my friend doesn't go anywhere-without-me..." Taehyung spoke the last words in such a hurry that he felt like he could have told everyone the truth right away but everyone's attention was on Jimin and y/n and no one heard him.

*To be continued*

Author : hey guys I'm back again... maybe you missed me... No??? Uhmm... There jimin is being better now... Lets see what happened next .. and next Jimin decides... will he marry y/n or not?