Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"

The month of June was about to end. You were in Korea with your dad and Sujan. Your dad told you that your 1st semester result is going to come... Well you weren't quite ready for this.. Your attention was completely diverted that your result is YET TO COME*

It was 6 in the morning, the sun's rays were falling directly on your face through your window... Sujan gets up very early. She was sipping her coffee...sitting in the corner of room on couch...

"Alexa.. play yet to come.." Sujan told Alexa, she didn't pay attention to you... But you already woke up..

Sitting on bed like a mess...you saw her enjoying the song... you also started vibing on the song...still stay on bed...

"Yeahhh... The past was honestly the best... But my best is what come next.... I'm not playing.. nahh for sure-..." You were walking down the stairs humming a song ((well you guys understand about the song)) unaware that your dad was talking to someone in the drawing hall..

As soon as you came down you saw jimin and dad talking to each other and they both looked at you..

Your right leg slightly slipped out but somehow you managed and started going back to the stairs without saying anything, being embarassed ..

"Y/n.... Where are you going??? " Your dad called you seeing you go back...

You turned to look at him.. with weird look...

"won't you greet your professor??? " Your dad glared you as he thought this is very bad thing...

You immediately came near him and bowed down to Jimin.

"Annyeonghaseyo... " You said ...

"Annyeong... Well y/n... I hope you're ready ??? " You listened to him and looked in wonder as if you didn't know what he was talking about.

"Ready??? For what?? " You asked...

"Didn't I tell you about your result??? " Your dad said rudely...

"Ahhh...result... Umm... Is it released?? " you said a little excited but nervous too...

"Yet to come.." jimin replied quickly..

"Today... Your result is going to come today itself... And I want you to help jimin by making a slip of the result and stick it in the university assembly's aisle.. If needed, take Sujan along with you...got it?? " Whatever your dad said, all that went out of your mind, but you clearly heard that you have to do HELP JIMIN...

"Got it??? "Your dad repeated his last words...

"Ya-yaaa... Dad I think I need Sujan too... I'm taking her with me... " You told .

"Good... Have a good day both of you..." Your dad said and left..

jimin and you looked at each other then you entered the kitchen for some snacks and drinks...for jimin but...

"Its ok ...I already had lunch..I think we need to leave... " Jimin stood up while saying...

"But sujan...." You are saying ahead then he interrupted...

"She isn't needed, only the slip has to be pasted, together we will do this work..." Jimin fixed his coat and started going outside the house.

There how can I go with him alone, last few months...jimin and me are not going right because of this if he tried to kill me then.....

"what are you thinking kim y/n ...??? Lets go..." Jimin gestured you to sit inside his car..and you did so..

There was no conversation between jimin and you for a while and you felt little awkward because of this silence so you started to talk with me..