𝐈𝐈𝐈

Chapter 3: New family?

--♤--

Zaria didn't think she would get enemies so soon, yet here she was running down the streets of Ketterdam gasping for air.

The cold wind was slapping her face as she ran, inky hair flying everywhere as she climbed up the wall before running from a roof to the other, foot steps getting closer behind her.

Sliding down the wall she jamp to the ground and looked around for a way out but it was a dead end, "shit!" She exclaimed looking behind to see the 5 men getting closer towards her.

Just as she was about to climb up the wall someone suddenly grabbed her ankle and pulled her down harshly making her fall to the ground, "cupcake is trying to run away~" one of the men said walking towards her.

That was the last thing he needed to say before she suddenly punched him straight into the nose breaking his nose, "you disgusting pig, you call me that, i'll rip you apart." she threatened with a murderous look.

Another tried to grab her but she was quicker immediately kicking him straight in the balls sending him crying in pain, another wrapped his arms around her neck in attempt to choke her.

She gasped for air before punching his stomach running to grab the crowbar, Zaria swung without a thought, blood splattered all over her face as she stared at the man who immediately collapsed, blood gushing out from the side of his face.

She was suddenly slammed against the wall and the man who was much older and taller started punching her without a single look of mercy, not once did he stop and she struggled against his hold especially when he grabbed the crowbar and threw it into the ocean beside them.

He was suddenly grabbed by the collar and thrown to the ground, Zaria slid down the wall and started gasping for air, blood was all over her face, the dude's blood and hers mixed, she wiped her bleeding nose and got up to look at whoever pushed the guy off her.

the guy she met in the Club was leaning against the wall holding a cane towards her with a crow head, she looked at him coldly and Kaz only shrugged turning to look at the terrified man, "No- please mister Brekker, I'm begging you don't kill me-" Kaz ignored the man's begging and watched as she took the cane slowly.

"Finish him."

He ordered, watching as she stepped towards the man who was backing away in fear.

he leaned against the wall watching quietly as the man tried to get up but she was faster, the crow's beak was suddenly stabbed against the man's leg as he screamed in pain, she pulled him by the leg and grabbed his hair.