𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Chapter 32: Sister

Chapter 32: Sister.

Listen to Enemy by Imagine Dragons for better reading.

——♤——

Zaria was the hotheaded yet the best sister, she was everything to Tamaya, a mother, a big sister, a best friend, everything.

The first time she really saw Zaria as violent and so mad was when she was 13 years old and Zaria was 15.

Tamaya walked in clenching her bag and her eyes not once leaving the ground, Zaria sat on the rooftop staring at the sky until she heard the sound of the bedroom door opening.

The girl immediately knew something was wrong with her sister, closing the book, she stepped inside the room frowning at her sister's sudden change of attitude.

She usually came back home with a wide grin on her lips, ranting about how wonderful the day was, but today she had tears racing down her cheeks and falling to the marble ground.

Zaria was quick to react, she is the older sibling after all, the elder who was forced to grow up too early, she tried to treat her sister with nothing but love and compassion, knowing that she never felt such a thing from her own mother.

sure, their stepmother was always there, cooking them the most delicious meals, being the kindest soul and with the warmest heart, but Zaria wanted to show her sister, that she was always there for her even if they are step-sisters.

Zaria grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the king bed, "hey, angel, what's wrong? what happened?" she asked trying so hard to keep her voice calm and not let her anger take over.

At that, Tamaya broke down, and Zaria immediately pulled her to her chest, running her hand through her hair and glaring at the wall.

"Sweet Tamaya, who hurt my baby sister?" she asked her sister, normally the younger girl would get very annoyed whenever her sister calls her a baby but the girl only dropped to her knees sobbing.

Zaria kneeled as well still holding her carefully, whispering comforting words, "oh sweet angel, tell me, what happened?" she whispered running her hand through her hair and sighing heavily.

"They- they won't stop calling me disgusting!" she exclaimed and Zaria could feel rage rushing through her veins as she tilted her head to the side, still holding Tamay's head against her chest.

"Name, sweetheart, I need a name," she whispered and the younger sister could hear the venom dripping off her tone, her blood ran cold.

"M...Marko and his wife." she nodded her head and immediately planned for a way to get revenge, according to her sister they called her every insult for being interested in girls.

Soon, Tamaya fell asleep in her sister's arms and Zaria picked her up before placing her on the bed, kissing her forehead she made her way towards the window, sliding out and disappearing in the shadows.