𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

Chapter 47: Before we drift apart

(Get them tissues ready)

--♤--

Zaria wanted to send a letter to her sister, it has been a while since they came back from Fjerda and her sister surely must be worried.

As Zaria considers whether or not to send a letter to her sister Tamaya, she can't help but worry about her safety.

With most people searching for the crows, she knows that any communication could put both herself and Tamaya in danger.

Despite her concerns, Zaria can't help but wonder what her sister might be doing in the little palace right now. Is she safe? Is she being treated well? These questions weigh heavily on Zaria's mind, and she longs to hear from Tamaya and know that she is okay.

But for now, Zaria must put her worries aside and focus on staying safe herself, focusing on getting Inej back and becoming rich, hoping that the situation will improve soon and that she will be able to reunite with her sister once again.

Little Palace- Tamaya:

Tamaya and Elara went on the mission with Zoya and it went successful.

Elara was nervous, she never went to a bar or even stepped inside one though Tamaya seemed even more natural, like she was used to it.

Tamaya grinned at Elara's nervousness, "Relax, water girl," she said, taking a sip of her drink, "Bars are just like any other place, except with more alcohol and loud music."

Elara looked around nervously, taking in the dimly lit space and the rowdy crowd. "But what if something bad happens?" she asked, her voice shaking a little.

Tamaya chuckled. "Like what, exactly?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Elara shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe a fight breaks out or something." Tamaya smirked already used to fights thanks to her sister, "If a fight breaks out, we'll just stay out of the way and let the bouncers handle it," she said, waving her hand dismissively.

"But don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen. We're just here to gather information, remember?"

Elara nodded, trying to calm her nerves, she had never been in a bar before, and the loud music and rowdy crowd made her feel a little out of place. But she was determined to help Tamaya and Zoya with their mission, no matter what it took.

Elara wondered how Tamaya can be so calm in dangerous places like these, so she finally asks after gathering the courage.

"How can you be so calm?" she asked twirling the empty glass, Tamaya glanced at the girl, "Zaria used to be a belly dancer," she replied.

Elara looked at Tamaya in surprise. "Your step-sister was a belly dancer?" she asked, feeling a sense of curiosity.

Tamaya nodded, taking a sip of her drink, "Yeah," she said, "She danced for money in some of the rougher bars in the city. Sometimes, she would take me with her to gather the money."