𝐗𝐈𝐕

Chapter 14: free

Chapter 14: free

——♤——

"Be careful of what you say, Dirtyhands has ears everywhere."

That was what everyone said when they spoke about Kaz Brekker, kids' nightmare and also adults, the hands of the devil, and the personality of every demon in hell.

Inej Ghafa, his wraith, a powerful woman who knows everything about everyone without even realizing it, she was like a shadow, tiptoeing through the roof so quietly that even the sound of rain tapping against the window was louder.

Jesper Fahey, the sharpshooter, was a very amazing shooter that could shoot anything with covered eyes, his aim was always perfect and his revolvers belonged in his hands no one else, it's funny how anyone who touches his precious guns, they end up injured.

Wylan Van Eck, the demo man, a highly intelligent guy who found his family bunch of thieves named the crows, he would rather be playing music than building bombs, but his knowledge of chemistry makes him a valued demolitions expert.

Nina Zenik, the heartrender, she would control ur heart with a move of her hand and make you suffer if you fuck with her, she is a gifted actress and is also gifted with languages such as Shu, Kerch, Kaelish, Suli, and Fjerdan (sometimes to insult Matthias Helvar) and her native Ravkan of course, she also understood Zemeni.

Powerful witch, as the Fjerdans said.

Zaria Isla, the squaller, lightning storm of the crows was flirty and had a very charming smile but a sharp mind and can be very deadly if you mess with her or the crows, then you will find yourself either drowning, poisoned, or buried alive with a bullet wound or one of her daggers.

So the sharks could have their meals after sensing the blood mixing with the water.

She loved rifles more tho.

She was calm, sharp, cold, independent, and very witty and handled situations easily since her sleeves and corsets are full of tricks, yet when she was mad.

It was the volcano you're facing, she will be very deadly and you will most likely end up dead and if not just so you know, she will find you and kill you eventually even if you leave Ketterdam, she will definitely be in the same ship anyways.

Okay fine, she does believe in saints but she will admit that she's full of sins. The saints also know that she does this to save herself and not show her weak scared self to others.

Especially to Jes, she swore to protect him and stay strong for him.

Her personality was confusing and Kaz Brekker thought that she was a very difficult heist he desperately wanted to solve.

And lastly Matthias Helvar, well she still hasn't met him yet and she will see if he was what the crows think he is as Nina said.

Yet here they all are, in Hellgate to rescue no other than the drüskelle himself after Nina claimed he was a slaver, Nina is currently dressed as the Lost Bride and watches Matthias fight in the Hellshow, Zaria didn't know that he began to fight in the Hellshow for the privileges of a clean, private cell and better food.