𝐗

A/N; thanks to multifandomdisaster9 for the help<3

Chapter 10: Piano.

——♤——

Faint Piano played in the background as people's chatted, foreigners coming from Ravka came to visit Ketterdam, especially the crow club.

Jesper sat on one of the gambling tables as always, Violet was sitting on Zaria's lap rolling a strand of black raven hair between her fingers, Zaria's eyes were stuck on Kaz Brekker watching as he talked to Inej.

His eyes found hers and her mind immediately went back to yesterday, his words echoing around her mind and never leaving anytime soon, he raised his glass of wine up at her with the corner of his lips slightly twitching wickedly watching as she reddened and turned her attention back at the girl on her lap.

Wylan and Inej stared between the two, Kaz's narrowed eyes never left hers even if she was now talking to the pretty blonde sitting on her lap and had her arms wrapped around her neck.

Zaria's cheeks were burning red and her hands were starting to sweat as the sound of Violet's voice faded in the background and the only sound was his voice in her mind, "I like it." was what he said, 3 words she can't seem to ever forget no matter what.

"Zaria, why won't you play the piano?" 

Jesper cut off the silence seeing her zone out for quite a bit, Zaria cleared her throat and shook her head at Jesper's words, "oh no, I shouldn't, it's been a while since I played-" 

Violet interrupted, "I believe you should!" she exclaimed, glancing towards the piano who was feeling lonely, as if it was calling her name, Zaria looked between the two and finally nodded with a sigh.

"fine then," she said, kissing the blonde's cheek in the hope to forget the bastard of the barrel's voice and burning eyes on hers, Violet got up and followed the Zemeni girl towards the piano.

Zaria sat, a sigh leaving her lips as she placed her fingers on the keyboard trying to remember the music and steps she should do, her sweaty hands didn't make her feel any better but she ignored them.

Beginning to play she closed her eyes trying to remember the notes, running her fingers lightly over the keys in legato where the notes are smooth and connected she could hear how the whole club fell silent and instead listen.

The music was as if you were in a fairytale, emotional yet so beautiful, her head down as her fingers glided smoothly over the keys. it even appeared she was slightly swaying along with the music.

Violet leaned against the piano staring in awe at the girl playing, Jesper moved his chair and was leaning his head on his arm watching as she played, memories surrounded his brain as he still remembers when she used to play this for him back home.