𝐈𝐗

Chapter 9: Brekker's hands rumor

——♤——

The beauty of female rage was the most powerful thing a woman could ever feel, a rage that even men fear their chaotic anger, it's scarier when you know they're right.

Zaria always seemed to be a calm person and rarely snaps and always took care of situations calmly but when she snaps, it was scary and deadly.

The last time she was in full rage was when she was 8 years old, the day her mother showed her true color, holding the belt high in the air as she kept her daughter on the ground forcibly making her cry even harder.

She sobbed, tears staining her cheeks as she cried in anger and pain, it's crazy how an 8-year-old can feel these types of things, with each hit her cries got louder it eventually sounded like screams, screams full of pain as she begged for the saints for them to do something.

"oh saints..." she whispered with tears flowing down like a waterfall as she clasped her hand together, with each hit, her skin burned and itched making her shut her eyes in pain.

"okay! I understand, I'm sorry!" she yelled towards the crazy woman who not once stopped

Not noticing what she did 8-year-old Zaria with a move of her hand sent her mother flying towards the wall brick a little too violently to the point where the wall broke slightly.

Zaria was terrified and stared at her hands then back up to her mother who slid down the wall groaning in pain, the belt still in her hands as she death glared at the black-haired girl who was starting to slightly bleed from the places she hit mostly.

That was why she was always calm, not wanting to hurt someone and especially when she didn't know how to calm it down.

Yet here she sat in the club with a girl by her side and was smiling watching as blonde girl talked fixing her collar, "so you like women too?" Asked the blonde the raven haired girl.

Her flirty grin widened, "darling please, women are hotter than men." She replied tugging the blonde strand of hair behind her ear watching as the girl's cheeks painted red.

Kaz Brekker watched the girl, she was wearing a black suit, dark red silk shirt and black high waist pants, she was beautiful, the candles light kissing her skin making her absolutely ravishing.

He watched as the blonde clinging to her kissed her cheek before getting up, her white dress with lillies embroidered on the edge of the sleeves.

He watched as Zaria strengthened her posture, her hand sliding down the other girl's arm and to hold her hand bringing it closer to her lips.

She kissed her hand, making sure to glance at the burning girl. Her rings pressed against the cold white skin as her lips pressed softly against the other girl's soft hands.