𝐗𝐈𝐈

Chapter 12: we'll find moonlit nights strangely empty

——♤——

Both the grishas decided to go to the club to get to know each other and here was Zaria walking back to the House of the White rose with her arm wrapped around Nina's waist firmly.

Listening to her talk about a certain guy named Matthias Helvar.

"And if only you can see how frustrated he get easily!" Exclaimed the heartrender with heart eyes as she remembered Matthias reddening at every teasing word she uttered.

"Alright then, this Matthias guy will not like it when he sees you about to collapse, would he?" Asked Zaria with a small smile, Nina froze.

"No..."

Zaria ruffled the girl's hair softly and helped her inside the room, "you need some rest, darling. Go to sleep." She spoke calmly watching as Nina cupped both ber cheeks.

Zaria reddened under her hold.

"Pay me a visit tomorrow!" Exclaimed Nina with drunk grin, Zaria smiled, "I will, love, I will." With that Nina let go and was stumbling inside her bedroom drunkenly.

"Continue day dreaming about your lover~" Zaria exclaimed her boots clicking against the wooden ground as she lifted to fingers up waving back.

It started raining as soon as she reached the Slat, shutting the door quietly she took off her shoes and tiptoed inside.

As she walked up the stairs she suddenly heard shuffling behind her that made her turn around in a hurry, eyes slightly wide and hands in front of her with electricity surrounding her fingers.

"Wylan, you scared me.." She spoke softly putting her hand back down and walking towards the boy who was sitting on the couch hugging his knees.

She frowned and sat in front of him with crossed legs, Wylan shifted to look at her, "why are you still awake?" She asked once again warmly.

"Couldn't sleep..." he replied his voice low like a whisper which made her worried, she stayed silent for a while before getting up grabbing the leftover cookies and other sweets.

"Nightmares?"

She asked once again placing the bowl between them tilting her head softly, Wylan munched and nodded with a sigh shaking his head, Zaria not really knowing what to say.

"I understand." Wylan raised his head and looked at the older girl softly, "really?" He asked his voice soft and confused, he wanted to know why she was getting them.

"I get them too, every night." Zaria confessed, it's funny how not even Jesper knows about her nightmares and here she was telling it to Wylan, Jesper will definitely feel betrayed.

"So what's yours about?"

Zaria thought for a while trying to forget the hunting image, "uhm, my dad was executed in front of my eyes so..." Wylan froze at her words, he couldn't imagine the horrifying scene in front of her eyes.