Chapter 1 - Argent

In the beginning of the creation of the cardinal world. Veldanava created the seven primordial Angels, and to balance itself out. The world or more specifically the Primordial Spirit of darkness gave birth to the seven Primordial Demons.

However, it was never recorded or found proof but in the nearest memory of the seven demons they may have caught a glimpse of another demon being born alongside them, but they had never seen it after that event. Like it was purposely being reborn in another location to hide its identity.

_______________________________

It was dark. The entire area was shrouded with eternal darkness. The ground look like ruined pavement left alone.

He was reborn as a demon. Not just any demon with the last bit of life within Raphael, it made sure he is strong enough to survive on his own.

That's why he took a small fraction of the power of the primordial spirit of darkness. To make sure that at the very least he should be one of the strongest demons.

Right after his rebirth he was teleported away from there. So that, the other primordial don't notice him.

He slowly awaken. And the first thing he felt was intense pain. "agghhhh!!!" he shouted on the top of his (imaginary) lungs.

Because of his soul only having 30% of its original volume as well as cracks in what's left. He is currently unstable especially his Astral and spiritual body.

Enough that one attack on his soul is enough to kill him permanently no revival whatsoever.

It took him 3 whole years just to get used to the pain of having an unstable soul. After which he finally had time to process the situation at hand.

First thing he did was try recalling what he new and what he needed to do.

"I-I don't remember" his voice spoke for the first time since rebirth and the first words were said with trembling fear.

He knew he was suppose to do something. He new someone saved his life. He new someone gave him another chance of life. He knew he needed to get strong.

But he doesn't remember why? or who? Or even who he is.

Who saved him? Why did they saved him? What does he need to do? Why does he feel he need to get stronger?

Why....

_____________________________

Decades have past and he is currently practicing his skills and abilities.

He wasn't quite sure yet where he was, he just knew that there wasn't anyone else in the area.

His current skills and abilities are as follows:

Name: nameless demon

Title: silver semi-primordial (Argent)

Race: greater demon
( semi-primordial)

Gender: currently male ( no gender)

Age: 63 years old

Hair color: short silvery light blue

Eye color: golden yellow

Skills:
Unique skill predator:
-Predation
-Stomach
-analysis
-Mimicry
-Isolation

Extra skill Sage:
-thought acceleration(thousands)
-chant annulment
-appraisal
-all of creation

Extra skill
-magic sense

Intrinsic skills:
-Material creation 

Resistance/nullification:
-Thermal fluctuation resistance
-pain nullification
-physical attack nullification