Chapter 69 - Nice

As Rimuru waited for Chloe to recover from the shock of him having a lover and more so the Scorch Dragon, which as she knows is someone who works for an enemy of Rimuru in the future. In the end, she composed herself and plans to gather more information, she needed to gather more information about everything that happened so far, especially Rimuru's relationships, yes, that was the most important one. 

"Okay," Rimuru snapped his fingers, the entire restaurant was now teleported to his dimension that he created for secretive talks among other things. "Can you tell me what you know?" 

Chloe nodded her head and started to talk with a serious expression and a serious tone. 

"Rimuru-san, I am as you know from the future, I can't exactly tell which time I started, it's a bit complicated. Do you know any important beings that recently died?" 

Rimuru raised a brow, "No, he's not dead yet." Chloe looked at him, with how Rimuru knew exactly who she was referring to, even though she was as vague as she could with it. "I have recollections of certain memories," He added as context as how he knew, seeing as Chloe had a shock expression on her eyes.

"Well... the moment that being dies, it would be...1,700 years to 1,800ish years is when I would arrive in the Cardinal world as a child, but I would then be taken again and return around 2,000 years after the being's death." Meaning that she would be brought 200-300 years into the future after arriving to the Cardinal World. 

Rimuru took in everything that was being explained to him, so Veldanava will really die... He mentally sighed as Chloe continued explaining how she went through with life and how Rimuru came into play. 

From how she attended a school for kids like her who were otherworlders, as she calls them, with this person she calls Shizu-sensei. Then how Rimuru came as a substitute, or someone who plans to save the children as they had an unstable energy in their body from transferring to the Cardinal world without gaining skills.  

How Rimuru brought them to Ramiris and provided them with superior spirits so they can live longer than the expected death rate of children otherworlders. Then he heard something that intrigued him,

"Wait, wait." Rimuru stopped her as she explained when Rimuru was about to return to his nation, which he finds intersting as well and wants further elaboration on. "Ramiris? The Spirit Queen? is small? how small exactly, like teen or child size?" 

"No," Chloe tilted her head, wondering why Rimuru would care about Ramiris appearance. "About bigger than palm size, same size as most pixies."

"She's a pixie?! She's a spirit, isn't she? How did she become a pixie?" 

"Hm.." Chloe closed her eyes and pondered wondering through her memories if she can recall Ramiris mentioning anything about it. "Somethin about how she fell from grace, you asked her about it Rimuru-san, when you were surprise how she was a demon lord and the spirit que-"

"Demon Lord?!" Rimuru stood up and slammed his hands on the table, shattering it to nonexistence and creating a hole on the floor, realizing his destruction from the revelation, he quickly fixed everything up and slumped back down on his chair. "Those really are some... information? I don't think this gathering of information would end in just one day.." He pinched the bride of his nose, "This is gonna be a long discussion." 

"I don't mind Rimuru-san, as long as I can help!" Chloe smiled as she pumped her fist, trying to reassure Rimuru. "Anyway, I'm not sure what Ramiris-san did but it was something like she took in magicules that was not good for her, and she fell from grace, her words." She tilted her head, trying to make sense with the little info she knows.