Chapter 42 - Vampire Tour & Scorch's Dilemma

"Thanks for understanding Ramiris," Rimuru said as he finished talking with her about the spirits. 

"No problem Rimuru-kun," Ramiris smiled "All that you asked are inferior spirits, after all, this place is overflowing with them."

Ramiris froze for a bit and turned in a certain direction wide-eyed, Rimuru noticed.

"Is something wrong?" He asked curiously.

"Ah, no, it's nothing." She turned to him and smiled. "It's just, for the past millennium. I have been feeling some commotion in my spirits. Just now it happened again, I wonder what those kids have been doing." she placed a hand to her cheek.

"I see, well. If you need something feel free to ask, I owe you after all." Rimuru said preparing to leave.

"Fufufu I'll keep that in mind Rimuru-kun." Ramiris replied as she waved.

And so Rimuru spent the rest of his days in Twilight's Facility talking about the details of their agreement and helping them with research.

"Rimuru-kun!" Sylvia shouted as she ran to the room where Rimuru was. 

"Don't shout like that Sylvia," Rimuru said with an annoyed expression. "I could have accidentally waste all of this research data you know." He showed the box full of different types of blood and other fluids. 

"Right, sorry, sorry." Sylvia apologized insincerely, "Anyway about this," She showed the orb that was given to her by Rimuru. "Can I really have this?"

Sylvia has finally been able to fully comprehend the orb and its inner workings. She was shock of what it had in store for her. To be able to create a body suited for spirits and souls to live in. A revolutionary idea, even for people in this facility.

"Yeah you can have it," Rimuru said as he put down what he was carrying. "You owe me though." Rimuru grinned as he walked.

"Oh, what do I need to do?" Sylvia asked with a serious tone as she follows beside him.

"Hahaha too serious," Rimuru laughed, and with a side long glance. "How about some high Elven DNA."

"Pft, Rimuru if you wanted to have sex with me just say it," Sylvia mockingly said.

"What? I meant blood idiot." Rimuru said stunned at first by her comment answered.

"Oh, either way is fine for me," Sylvia shrugged. "Luminas seems to enjoy it."

"How'd you know.." 

"Ohh! so it is as I suspected." Sylvia shouted in excitement, she nodded her head in understanding. "To think Luminas would grow up to be doing that, it feels like just yesterday when she couldn't stand the sight of you." 

"You suspected huh, I wasn't really hiding it but it would be annoying if it was found out." Rimuru said, "What made you suspect us?" 

"Just intuition and especially your body language with each other." Sylvia said matter-of-factly. "I mean, it was so obvious you two are close. It was a matter of time before something happens."

Rimuru sighed. "Well whatever, I just wanted some blood sample from you,"

"Can I ask why." Sylvia asked, "Though, I feel like I know it already." She thinks that it is for Rimuru to create his own High Elf as a subordinate.

"It's exactly what your thinking." Rimuru already expected and know that Sylvia would have catche on to his intent.

Sylvia grinned, "Aha! so you do want my body, creating a clone of me and having your why. Ah Rimuru-kun you pervert." Sylvia hugged her body as she pretend to be scared and back a few steps from Rimuru.