Chapter 13.5 - Lait's Feelings

The time when Argent was out exploring the castle.

"So, Lait how was it?" asked Veldanava

"It was fun, Veldanava-sama to be able to stay by Argent-sama's side for two years working together side by side was more than I could ever hope for." while speaking monotonously, happiness could be hinted in her voice.

"you should just call him brother you know? You two are born at the same time."

"Nonsense Veldanava-sama, for someone such as myself to call Argent-sama so casually, even more so as someone close to him is blasphemous. Just being able to utter his name is enough for someone like me," said Lait matter a factly.

" *sigh* what a troublesome girl so? Are you planning to become his subordinate?" asked Veldanava.

Veldanava took in Lait when she was born in this world. Unlike Veldanava's other Seraphim. Lait had an ego when she was born and standout.

She is in debt to Veldanava for everything he has provided for her and has sworn loyalty to him.

However, this loyalty has wavered over the span of a hundred years ago.

When the knowledge of Argent, a being who was also a half primordial was known.

Using her unique skill given to her by Veldanava. She observed Argent from afar. And, has grown to respect and acknowledge him as her creator.

Veldanava has said multiple times that she should just meet with him and talk to each other. However, Lait was shy. No, the right term is terrified. What would the person that she respect react when he sees her.

Will he be happy, angry, disgusted, and other potential reaction flooded her brain. Which, in turn kept her from actually meeting him.

Luckily for her, Veldanava was able to make a situation where the two would meet up and cooperate with each other.

"As much as I want to Veldanava-sama. I still want to remain at your side for a couple more centuries to repay my debt."

"I already told you, you don't have to repay me. In fact there isn't even a debt to be paid. It's not like your life was in danger or anything of the matter. Tell me the real reason why." ordered Veldanava.

Lait, froze for a bit.

"I - I am still not prepared to become Argent-sama's subordinate. I- uhm - ah, right. I need to show him first that I am worth taking in as a subordinate." Lait stammered a bit. She was looking for excuses to dodge the question.

But dodging the question quickly gave the obvious answer right away.

Veldanava could only smile as he sees the expressionless Lait. Have a face of embarrassment even if only for a tiny bit in her expression.

This will take a long time to get her to become his Subordinate huh. But still, 'few hundred years and she'll have a full blown ego'

Recalling the words of Argent.

Maybe it wouldn't even take that long. Mused Veldanava. 

A/N:

Name: Lait

Name: Lait

Title: Sibling of the anomaly

Race: Angel (seraphim)

Gender: currently female ( no gender)

Age: 738
         (2 year timeskip) 740

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: blue

Skills:

Unique skill Awareness:
-Magic sense
-Sense heat source
-Analysis
-Ultrasonic waves
-Vibration detection
-Supreme sense of smell

Extra skill celestial eye:
-Thought acceleration
-Appraisal
-All of creation
-Foresight

Extra skill
-Multilayer barrier
-Ultraspeed regeneration
-Magic aura control
-Body double

Skills:
-Thought communication
-Farsight

Intrinsic skills:
-Material creation
-Possession

Arts
-Perceive
-Expose

Resistance/nullification:
-Thermal fluctuation resistance
-Pain nullification
-Physical attack nullification
-Ailment nullification
-Spiritual attack resistance

Magic:

Elemental magic
-Water magic
-Wind magic
-Illusion magic
-Spatial magic 

So this is Lait's status just to show you guys. Some fact, she is at least in terms of raw magicules stronger than Argent.

But has a likely chance of losing to Argent in a fight. Her abilities are more for scouting than attacking after all.

See you guys in two weeks....
Sorry again..