Chapter 58 - Trouble Brewing 2

A/N: I made a Kofi account if you guys want to read 2 or 4 chapters ahead. Or if you just want to donate I would appreciate it. I posted the link on my profile, either way, it's fine if you don't. Let's start the fighting!

...........

.....

The people in Citadel were watching on the screen Rimuru fighting Zelanus.

"I thought we should keep chief's strength a secret?" Lilith looked towards Lait and Ein who were left in charge.

They all watch as Rimuru continues to face Zelanus with a smile on his face.

Rimuru-sama seems to be having fun...

"Rimuru-sama has eliminated the observer before he showed himself," Lait reassured Lilith.

"Is that so, that's good." Lilith sighed with relief.

5 minutes ago

"Hihihi those disgusting Inssectss~ sure are powerful." Orochi hissed as she watched from hundreds of kilometers away from the scene. "Thisss~ iss~ ssome valuable data..."

She was in her humanoid form, a woman with long green hair wearing a black kimono.

She sighed as she looked at the corpses of the snakes and Bakunawa that attacked and were used as bait. She has been silently watching and observing the strength of Zegion and Apito.

She realized that they were powerful and still a bit inexperienced in using their abilities to their highest potential. Then Zelanus, the Insect King showed up she further decreased her presence, and went even farther away.

Luckily, her eyes and her abilities allowed her to see objects from millions of kilometers away.

"It isss~ a sshame, we had to use our siblingsss~" She recalled all of her siblings that were all planted thousands of years ago. "as father's children we cannot complain."

"The ten Sserpentss~ of Eternity, ssome of uss~ have not fully generated an ego. Like brother Baku, ssome of uss~ will likely die." Orochi sighed to herself as she was planning to leave before they noticed her.

"You might be one of those."

A voice announced behind Orochi, she quickly turned only to have her right hand decapitated. Then someone grabbed her by the neck as she tried to escape the tight grasp.

"That'sss~ sssome good info, but I can't let you sssee anymore." Mockingly copying her accent with a sword in one hand, the Observer of the Multiverse, The Great Watcher, Rimuru grinned.

"Gluttony," Those were the last words she heard before death.

***

"Hehehaha! He left!" The large serpent laughed loudly, "My children how were the others?"

"Here spirits, fire, and water." Jormungandr declared as he was fighting the two. "Stalling time, for my father."

"Kahaha Scorch Dragon is here, quite the beauty too! We are in a stalemate so far!" A loud voice coming from Apophis resounded.

The other three that were spread out all over the Cardinal Directions to stall the Primordials also nodded their head. Everyone noticed that one of them was missing.

"Orochi, where is Leviathan?." The giant coiled notice that one of his children did not respond.

"Yes, father, Leviathan is busy with the purple primordial," Orochi answered, this time he had a male voice and a male appearance. With long white hair, and a physique of a young man.