Chapter 25 - Greek Pantheon 3

Kronos was angry at his subordinates, no, he was absolutely furious at them. They had won the battle a few months ago and yet the mood was different from what you'd expect it to be.

For Kronos himself dampened the mood of the castle. He has reasons for it, they had won the war, and yet his sons- his children - all escaped and are still alive.

The prophecy his father told him forever haunts him in his dreams. More so than ever since Zeus' escape with his siblings.

And one day out of the blue one of his subjects came to the throne room.

"Milord someone wants to meet with you."

His face contorted in displeasure. He was already in a bad mood and someone dares to meet him in this situation.

"Bring them here," he said with his voice filled with irritation that the subject was left scared.

Three people came to the throne room with the subject of Kronos leading the way.

The throne room was filled with guards from the minor gods, as well as Atlas, Iapetus, and Helios. They all look at the trio that went inside the room.

A woman with long blue hair.

A man? With short silvery-blue hair.

A woman with yellow short hair.

The man step forward of the trio and opened his mouth.

"Greetings to you King of Titans Kronos, I am called Argent. We have come from a far away land to talk to you about something."

"What crude manners." spat Kronos. "What does a mere whelp think he can dare talk to me like this?"

The two with Argent had faces of anger. They hold of from just straight up killing Kronos because of Argent's orders.

"We bring you news about the state of your world. And if you agree to us, we can help you with your problem children." Argent stated.

Kronos' anger increases even more.

A mere insect thinks he can manipulate me into doing his bidding?

"Just state what is it you want to say." Kronos let them talk first before passing his Judgement of the trio.

"We came from a different world from here. We wish to have the cooperation of every world with sentient beings. That is why, if you're willing to work under-"

"Hahh! Working under you? Out of all the absurdities I have heard, that is by far the worst! Men kill that insect!" Kronos stood up from his seat and pointed at Argent.

Atlas, Iapetus, and Helios all went and rushed to Argent with blades drawn.

"You have the gall to even say something preposterous such as being from another world? Do your mockery of me know no end!?"

Argent sighed, he looked at his two companions.

"Don't injure them too much, just knock them out." the two nodded their head.

Not even 3 seconds went and all three of the titans and all the guards in the room are all knocked on the ground unconscious.

"You!!!" Kronos was left so shock he took out his Adamantite scythe and rushed to Argent. "Once I'm done with you I'll deal with those harlots myself! I'll butter them up nicely for your dying self to see."

A scythe made by Gaia that is made of Adamantite giving it status as a legendary class weapon. However unlike the normal Adamantite, this one doesn't have its own will but just a mere weapon. Argent materializes a sword of his own, not his mythical Rakshasa, but a downgrade made of material creation.