Chapter 30 - Vampire's Lustful Goodbye~

A/N: This is mostly just the lemon. There is no relevant progress to the story aside from the bonding of Rimuru and luminas. So if you don't like them having a lemon don't read it. I made it so it can be both Canon and not necessary for the big picture for those who don't want the lemon.

As both their faces continue to get closer, soon it came into contact. They started making out right then and there, with Rimuru's back on a tree out in the open at night.

"mwah~"

"hah~"

Luminas was feeling hornier and hornier as they continue.

She saw it in the hurried, urgent  manner he kissed her, as if he was feasting off her lips and didn't want the meal to finish.

His demanding tongue periodically  brushed against hers in her mouth. Exchanging saliva as they come into contact, with some dripping from their mouths to their necks.

Though she eventually broke off the kiss, her lips continued to caress him. Her mouth moved down his neck and sucked without letting go of his skin.

The magicules just added to the euphoria Luminas was feeling at the moment. She felt bliss that she has never felt before in her life.

Rimuru knowing that now would be a good time to change location, started to hug her body as he teleported them both to Luminas' room.

A place he frequents in their magicule drinking sessions.

She was carried to the bed as she continues to cling to his neck, with her legs crossed into his back for support.

"I think you've had your fun." Rimuru said as he placed her on the bed, Luminas reluctantly leaving his neck.

Rimuru kissed her one last time.

"Now be a dear and lay down on the bed on your stomach." Luminas again felt the predatory eyes she felt earlier on Rimuru.

The eyes that only saw what was in front of him as prey, food to be devoured wholly

The eyes that only saw what was in front of him as prey, food to be devoured wholly. And, it got her wetter than she already was.

She followed, she didn't complain or voice any reaction whatsoever. She positioned her self laying on her stomach in the middle of the bed.

Although she can't see him, she could still feel him hovering behind her like a predator stalking its prey.

She felt his fingers skimming along her back and yanking her long hair over her shoulder without any prior notice.

Coming close to her ear, as he hovers over her entire body.