Chapter 20 - Reconstruction

It has been 500 years since that time with Fuxi and Nuwa. From the time that Velgrynd and Argent had, they have bonded enough to be friends.

It was mostly due to Argent's childishness and food....
Actually, the majority of it is food.

A lot of things happened for half a millennia. First and foremost, the successful creation of the new race of high dwarves. They were created after the creation of 1000 enkis and 1000 sirens.

Once the enkis and sirens numbers achieved 1000 each. Argent came and took them in, they couldn't exactly just linger in the facility.

Even, Luminas, and Sylvia's people have their own settlements away from the facility that they visit at regular intervals.

The first high Dwarf was created around 300 years ago. He was given the name of Guran, it seems that Dwarves are not affected by the naming process.

After being born he cooperated in the creation of his brethren. He even improved the systems and machines in the facility that the others overlook.

Luckily their birth rate was average, almost similar to humans in fact. This lessen the burden for their creation.

The numbers of dwarves to be born are 1000. And in the past centuries, their numbers have been increased. Their computed population should be around Hundreds of thousands already.

They are also spread across different nations. Their innate skills with their hands have given them position in human society. Although there are those that look down on them.

Their benefits out weight the disadvantages of not welcoming dwarves into their nations. Their (the nations) weapons will be outperform by nations that have Dwarven Blacksmith and craftsman.

Returning back, Argent welcomed the sirens and enkis to his headquarter. However their number is around a thousand. The headquarter could accommodate them but, this made Argent realize how small his place was.

(A/N: the castle is big, don't listen to him. He just has many Subordinates.)

So he took it as a sign to renovate it. First and foremost he went to Veldanava.

"Hey Veldanava I need a favor." he asked Veldanava as he visited the heavenly star palace to chat with him along side Velgrynd.

The trio have been having regular chats in the heavenly star palace with the tea that Argent planted and brewed himself.

"hm? Sure what is it?" Veldanava asked as he flip a page from his book. A little fact, the book is one of those books Argent took from the royal library of a certain Kingdom that no longer exist.

"remember that headquarters that you made for me? Could you increase the size of the island? I'm planning on making the castle bigger."

"I don't really mind, if it's only increasing the size of the island. How big do you want it?" asked Veldanava

"Around 5, no 10 times bigger!" said Argent.

"Hah? You do know that island is 1 square kilometer right? You want to make it 10 times bigger?" Argent nodded.

"To be honest with you I'm actually holding back my request since I still don't have a concrete plan on what I want it to look like." said Argent.

"And if you didn't hold back? How big do you want to make it?" asked Veldanava looking at Argent.

"1000 square kilometers!"

"Are you planning on building a city there!?! Why do you need to make it that big!?"