Chapter 2 - Vert & Bleu

A hundred years have passed since Argent's first Greater Demon meal.
He has since then encountered many greater demons. While most of them don't have any connection/lineages to other primordials, there were a couple of them who did.

Argent had encountered Bleu's, Blanc's, Violet's, as well as Jaune's demons, and he killed them all making sure they won't revive once more.

Luckily for him, he has yet to encounter any of the Primordials. He was sure they would have grudges against him for killing their descendants.
__________________________________

Argent is currently sitting cross-legged in a small pile of Lesser demon corpses. He was eating the corpse of the greater demon leading the group.

<<Confirmed. The individual silver semi-primordial demon: Argent
has reached the required experience and strength to evolve into an Archdemon>>

Huh? What was that?

<<Evolution to Archdemon... beginning >>

Argent suddenly felt dizzy, like his strength just left his body. He was starting to lose consciousness, which wasn't ideal especially somewhere, where fighting is an everyday occurrence.

Shit my body's all weak. I feel sleepy... What the hell.. Resist the urge...

With sheer will power, Argent resisted the urge to sleep and his evolution happened while he was awake.

<<Reconstruction of body to an Archdemon... Confirmed.

All physical abilities have been significantly boosted.

New abilities include:

Extra skill:
-Multilayer Barrier

Skill:
-Rapid Regeneration

New resistance
-Ailment nullification
-Spiritual Attack Resistance

This concludes the evolution to Archdemon. >>

Once the words of the world announcement was over, he breath a sigh of relief. While he did resist it, he still felt like he was weakened in the moment.

No kidding, I actually feel that my strength is stronger than it was before.

He said while trying to measure his abilities. He then saw a lone lesser demon who was getting closer to him. He concluded that it was just born, considering it attack him all alone.

Perfect timing!

With that in mind. He used his speed to get in front of the demon.
And using his right hand, he punched the demon with all his strength. The demon without it even realizing that Argent was in  front of it, was hit in the stomach and its body exploded, the limbs flew off tens of meters away while the rest of it became tiny lumps of flesh.

Wow! That strength! That speed! I see, I see... This is an Archdemon's body and abilities.

Months have past since Argent evolve into an Archdemon. He has already mastered all of his abilities including the new ones.

While, eating a lesser demon soul he suddenly felt his head hurt.

Ahh!? What is this?? My head... What is that..? Memories?
__________________________________

The place was covered in walls and has a low ceiling. The area has several desk like tables with chairs beside them. The large window in the side indicates it was evening.

Senpai just this once please!

A young man was bowing in front of someone. He seemed quite desperate with whatever it was that he needed to do. While, waiting for this supposed "senpai" to answer, his face was showing that he did not expect a good reply to his request.