Chapter 39 - Drinking Party

"Well, we'll be back in a week guys!" Rimuru said to everyone in the meeting room. 

"Take care Rimuru-sama." Enki waved, "Rimuru-sama, please say my hi to Sylvia-sama." Siren added.

"Rimuru-sama, I still think that I should go wi-" Noir suggested

"And I think you should help out here, while I'm out." Rimuru immediately cut him off, he also looked at the other Primordials. "That means you as well."

They gave up persuading him. 

"I'm also going with him for the first three days," Velgrynd announced. "I'd like to have a chat with my Elder Sister and Elder Brother for some time now."

"I am also planning on saying my hellos to Veldanava-sama. If any problems occur consult Gamaliel, in the worst case, he'll contact us." Lait added, all three of them will be gone for a few days. They cannot let others join in or the place will be understaffed.

 "Listen, we are trusting you guys to remain here and keep the place running, you only need to do it for three days." Rimuru gestured with his hand, showing three fingers. "After Three days, Lait and Velgrynd will return back."

"Three days should be enough for me," Velgrynd said. "That's enough to catch up with each other."

The others reluctantly nodded their heads. Rimuru smiled wryly looking at them, they look like children with their parents going somewhere and they weren't coming with.

"Rimuru-sama will be visiting the Facility of Twilight as well," Lait added. "That's why he'll stay much longer."

"It's weird that you aren't coming with him." Velgrynd said. "Normally you don't want to be seperated."

"Ah, that's because Rimuru-sama will be enjoying his time with a certain some-"

"Lait, I told you were just friends." Rimuru interrupted her.

Velgrynd's interest was pique.

"oh? Who is it?" Velgrynd asked curious.

"Just an old friend from Twilight's Facility."

"An old friend huh..."

"Well, see you guys in a week." Rimuru waved as the three of them went to the Cardinal World. 

The First placed that they went was the Heavenly Star Palace where Veldanava resides. Why that place right of the bat? All of them wanted to have a chat with Veldanava, and with how they all have their own agenda. It is better to do it all at once.

"Hey Dagruel!" Rimuru waved as he arrived, "Wow, so many changes huh." He said as he look at the settlement full of Giants.

"I heard that it was thanks to you Rimuru," Dagruel approached them. "Good to see you all as well, didn't know you were visiting. I could have prepared something.

On a side note, the reason Dagruel believes that the increase in the number of Giants is because of Rimuru. Rimuru gave Twilight some of the blood of the Cyclops, Hecatoncheires, and even the Titans. 

Of course, it was given after diluting the purity of the blood sample, so that it was a weaker version of the actual result of recreation. Thus, Dagruel's settlement is diverse with different type of Giants.

(A/N: Which canonically is true, he does have them at Tensura.)

"No need for all that, we were just passing through." Rimuru smiled. "We are planning to visit Veldanava. Don't worry, some other time I'll visit let's throw a party with your lover."

"Lover? I don't even have a lover yet Rimuru." Dagruel was confused. Rimuru looked at him and then to his comapanions. He even looked at Glassord who arrived a little bit earlier.